Chapter21: Bad Feeling!

Unknown Pov: Aha that bitch had a lil birthday party and best believe I went cause I was keeping an eye on what's mine which is Willie.  He act like he don't want me but I know he do that lil bitch just got him messed up but don't worry Imma fix all that just so we can be together and live happy .

Joy Pov: Hey y'all right now I'm Putting on my clothes today I decided to wear my birthday suit Kay brought me yesterday, which is my black cut up skinny jeans, a red crop top that say "Turn Up"and my come back boats! Man my Nigga Kay hooked me up bruhh I look sexy as hell!  But enough about me, I been getting some bad vibes lately I dont know Why I'm just gone watch my surroundings .

I got up and headed downstairs Willie was playing the game in the living room I went and sat on his lap and started kissing on his neck cause I know that's his soft spot,  he started breathing heavy all I could do is smile cause I know I was doing the right thing! I felt his hand go to my ass and squeezed me real tight I let a moan escape from my mouth!

Willie: Baby girl if you don't stop you gone start some you can't finish!

I started laughing at his little comment that he made but gave him a soft kissed and got up cause I really needed to go grocery shopping! MAN but I really have a bad feeling! I was Heading down the road booming to "Try Me" that's my shit,  I was getting it in my car on the way to the store when all of a sudden a car zoomed in front of me but good thing I stopped just in time my heart was beating so fast! 

Willie Pov: Mann Joy know What she was doing leaving me at home all hard and shit! Now I'm lonely walking around the house looking stupid cause today I just decide to chill. I know you wondering where's lanna don't worry she's still at Kay mom house! But yeah I'm waiting on my baby to come back so we can finish our little private section!

Joy Pov: I'm in Walmart getting some food for the house when I keep getting this feeling like somebody is watching me but when I look around there's no one to be found but the people that is shopping! So I just hurried up and got What I needed then left cause some just don't feel right! I got home in like 20mins Willie was still in the living room but he was watching tv this time.

Joy: Hey bae!

Willie: Hey you need help putting up anything?

Joy: Nope I got it!

Willie: what's wrong with you?

Joy: Nothing I just been having a weird feeling!

Willie: well if anything happen you know I'm here for you! 

I guess he's right cause I don't need for him to be worried about what's going on! I finished up Putting the food up then went to the couch and cuddled with my man see this is How it pose to be the only thing we're missing is my baby lanna!.

Unknown Pov: yeah I followed that bitch all day and looked pictures of her every move! Cause Imma hunt this bitch down til I have the right time and place to kill her. I try to tell myself to stay out their relationship but I can't help it Willie will be mine one way or the other!