Chapter 5

***Recap***

I ran out of the door soaking wet and throbbing from Cameron's hard punches and kicks.

I hate myself. I hate my LIFE and now one of my favorite dresses are ruined. i want to kill myself

Allies POV

I woke up the next morning crying and panicking... As usual it was probably just my anxiety so i just a couple pills and i felt way better! Ugh today i have to go to school.. i have to deal with my problems AGAIN!

After i got i ready i got into my jeep and drove to school. Once i parked i put on my aviators and a leather jacket to make me look all "cool" but deep inside i was terrified for today.

I was at my locker and felt two hands grab me and spin me around then to not only be slapped but to be spat on when i fell to the ground. When i looked up i found out that it was a group of guys and some fake tan looking girls laughing and pointing at me.. The only two i recognized was Nash and Cameron. So i got up and said "thank you" to try and make them see that i didnt really care.

"I cant believe i actually i liked you.. youre so stupid and ugly" Cameron yelled at me right in my face

"Not to be rude but your breath smells so you might wanna check on that before you embarrass not only me but your self" I said laughing

Cameron looked like he was going to explode.. so he punched me.. How rude i was just telling him that his breath smelled gosh! 

The day went on with constant names, beatings and death notes. I officially hate my life! i just wish that there was some way that i could express my feelings. Not to just my self but people out there who are just like me! I found this app called Vine and i guess ill try to use it. People used to say i have a good voice so i guess ill try to sing my feelings out but I CAN NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR SHOW MY FACE on here other wise it would not turn out good. 

So i made an account named The girl with the voice(A/N idk if its real) as my profile picture i only put half of my face and i decided to a vine so i decided to sing a new song ive heard of called Cold Hearted by i dont know who these two guys are but there names were jack and jack? But once i posted i got over 1000 LIKES! what the heck is happening.. i just started this account literally 5 MINUTES AGO! I started to read the coments and some said "Wow your voice is beautiful who are you" or ones like "this vine sucks go away". Wow people are harsh in this world. 

...

The next day was way different than any normal day. I could see everyone looking on there phones and i could hear mostly my vine playing over and over and over. It started to get annoying after awhile considering it was my annoying voice. I started to go to my first class untill i hit a wall. But when i looked up it wasnt a wall it was a boy. Actually a very tall one that towers over me.

"hey watch where your going!" i yelled

"im sorry i just cant stop listening to this vine" the tall boy yelled

"wait what vine?" 

"this one" he showed me my vine that i just made yesterday. My stomach dropped " do you know who she is?"

"no no why would i know i mean i do-hate vine" i said nervously.. phew that was a close one

"Oh ok.. what is your name? i dont think ive seen you around?" 

"My name is Allie" i said smiling "yours?"

"My name is Matthew but you can call me matt" He said smiling at me

"Well matt it is very nice to meet you! but i gotta go to class sadly.. byee!" I said waving goodbye

FInally someone actually nice to me! 

A/N Hey yall! What is the up.. haha jk but i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! New ones coming! Cant believe matts here now! will he turn on her like cameron and matt or will her stay by her side? who knows!  But who out there is on team Matthew?                                                                                     I am! well im on everyones team but still! haha                                                                                                      

                                                                                Love Allie   :)

QOTD- Who loves Jack and Jacks new song Cold hearted?

AOTD- I do!!! inlove with it

WAIT! Contest! i need a new book picture! So create one and email me alliiee2314@gmail.com with your picture and then i will pick which one is the best!! 

Rules:

Must have my name

Must have the title

AND THATS IT! :D goodbye for now!!