Chapter 1

Authors Note Hey yall this is my first story soooo it might be just a lil awkward or weird in the first chapter but im sooo excited to write this book! I will try to update this book once every week so yea enjoy the book! Just to describe Allie a lil but

she is 16, she is about 5'2 ,long brown hair, big chocolate brown eyes , tan

ok ill stop talking now..lol

Allies POV

My name is Allie but I'm known as the suicidal girl at my school. Ever since i was in 7th grade people called me this name. But they dont know my story.

.

It was the first day of school. I hate school. There i was always bullied and picked on then to come home to more torture. As usual i got up and just put on a black v-neck shirt with jean shorts and black sperrys. To top it off i applied eyeliner and mascara and a lil foundation on my wrists to cover up my scars. Then i straightened my long brown hair to top it all off . Once i got my school bag, brushed my teeth, and sprayed some VS perfume on i was ready to go. I didn't eat breakfast because i usually just starve myself until lunch (since i was usually called fat). I ran down the stairs and climbed into my black jeep to find my older brother sitting in the passenger seat.. thats unusual.

Me -" What are you doing in my car?!" I yelled

Brysen- " I had to bring my car to the shop now step on it!"

This was going to be a long day....

.

Once they released us to go to our classes i went straight to my first period class. Of course first period is always the worst considering it was study hall. (study hall is so boring!) Once i got into the classroom i immediately got glares and some people laughed at me i heard people cough out "slut" "suicidal!" I even heard one person say "why dont you just kill your self now you dont even matter to anyone"

" I care about Allie so stop!" A voice yelled

That voice made my heart jump, a voice that i didn't want to have my heart jump about.

It was Nash . Nash Grier . I cant believe what just came out of his mouth. I thought he was crazy.

I quickly walked to my seat a rested my head on my hand until IT came and sat right next to me.

"Hey" Nash said while winking at me

"What do you want?" i yelled at him

" Nothing... Nothing... cant a guy just say hey to a beautiful girl?" Nash said

I cant believe he just called me beautiful. But I'm stronger than that I'm not going to fall for him. i don't care on how popular or how beautiful his icy blue eyes enchant you to another world or how his voice will just ... STOP ALLIE YOUR STRONGER THAN THAT! I cant believe myself its like I'm having a mental war in my head.

" I'm not beautiful.. I'm just a music freak who everyone calls suicidal so just leave it at that." I said getting angry

Nash just sat there speechless until his whats her face girlfriend came and sat right behind him. Of course he was dating Carrie aka the fakest girl in our school. i only call her fake because she is just 100% fake she has a fake tan and fake personality and shes only the captain of the cheer squad because her mom is the coach .

Why cant i just get away from Nash its already bad enough i have to live by him..

Nash POV