Chapter 6

"what is your name? I dont think ive seen you around?"

"my name is Allie" i said smiling "yours?"

"my name is Matthew but you can call me matt" he said smiling at me

"well matt it is very nice to meet you! But i gotta go to class sadly... byee!" i said waving goodbye

Finally someone actually nice to me!

Allies POV

Today basically sucked.. I was constantly called stupid and dumb.. kicked... pushed into lockers...being spit on.. Its like i only came to school to get bullied or to get told how horrible i am. I know i am ugly, im fat, its all the same.. I wish i had a friend or at least someone to talk to.

Once i went home i saw that there was a "Sold" sign that was in the yard to the left of me.. i was confused because i never knew that it was for sale.. I hope its someone decent .. i dont like the fact that nash lives to the house to the right of me. I just ignored it and went inside to find my mom crying..

I was so confused.. "whats wrong mom?" i asked

" Its Brysen" She choked out

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?"

"he.. got .. in a car crash.. and hes in surgery now.. they don't think he'll make it" she choked out

i started bawling, why does it have to be him who's getting surgery.. Why cant it be me! I should be in the hospital..

I got in my jeep and when i got to the hospital i walked in to see them..

Of course they had to be friends with my brother. There stood Cameron, Nash, Matt and Shawn.

They all stared at me with a worried look on my face.. By now my makeup was all over.. my hair was  total mess and most importantly i looked like i wanted to die..

"hey" They all said once i passed by them

"what do you want?" I asked them in a sassy tone

"nothing we just wanted to see if you were alright, you know that were here because of Brysen.. why don't you go away you nasty hoar" Cameron yelled at me..

i couldn't take it anymore.. all I wanted to see was my brother and of course they had to be there.. I want to kill myself so i can be with Brysen when he dies.

"you know what..actually i will go away .. for good and permanently if I'm successful.. so goodbye forever.. i hope you guys figure out your life instead of wasting it by bullying people.. you know before you used to bully me i thought we had a chance to actually be friends.. because of you guys i want to end my life.. my life sucks ass because of you.. but thank you for giving me courage to kill myself.. now i can be with my brother.. Good Bye" and with that i left to go home leaving them speechless .. finally i can do something for me this time .. something that i want ...

OMG CLIFFHANGER :))

Hey guys i am so sorry for not updating in august like i promised.. its just school has gotten me soo busy because of homework then adding onto it.. volleyball and other stuff .. But i have decided that i am gonna save a bunch of chapters then upload them all in one day for you guys! :) so excited but expect those mid october or end of october depending on how long this takes... but i think that im gonna make about 5 more chapters or 7 more chapters haha BUT OMG I HAVE 1000 reads and thats CRAZY to think that that many people would read this book haha 

BUTTT thank yall so much! new things coming !!

ily guys - Allie <3