하나 : Her X-Mas Dream

"Unnie!"

Still wrapped in towel from being fresh out of the shower, Jennie runs out of her room and runs downstairs. It was only her and her older sister, Irene, that lived in a small apartment after their parents left them to take care of themselves.

Jennie pops her out of the hallway, peeking to the kitchen to see her sister just sipping her tea and scrolling through her phone. "Unnie!"

"Yes?", Irene asked looking unbothered by her panicked sister.

"Have you seen my grey blazer? You know thats my favorite one!"

Irene responded nonchalantly. "Must be in the laundry. I forgot to do it last night."

Jennie groans and runs back upstairs to find her Plan B outift. She runs back down, "How about my brown one?"

"Dry cleaners."

"Black?"

"My closet."

"Finally! Something you didn't misplace on accident."

"Well...it's somewhere in my closet. I'm not sure where."

"Unnie!", Jennie groans and stomps up the stairs and barged straight into her sister's room. She opens the closet and throws out all the clothes, not caring if it's scattered all over her room. "Aha! Found you!"

She runs back to her room and immediately gets dressed. She wore all black. Black slacks, black heels, black stilettos, but with a contrast on a white blouse under the blazer. She grabbed her things and headed downstairs.

"Alright, let's go!"

Irene takes one last sip of her tea and followed her sister out the door and reached to Irene's car. Jennie panicked and checked the time, but Irene slapped her phone down. "We're not going to be late. Have you seen my driving skills whenever I'm late?"

"If it's going to cause us to be behind bars on Christmas, I'm walking."

"Aish, you're no fun at all.", Even so, Irene used her skills that were appropriate in the situation their in for being an hour late.

Once they parked, Jennie legitimately jumps out the car and rushed into the store. A few employees were confused and scared why Jennie burst through the door like a maniac.

"Uh, Ms. Kim? Is there a problem?, one of the cashier asked with concern. Seconds later, Irene showed up and told everyone to get back to work.
She stood in front of Jennie.

"Are you forgetting you're the manager and I'm the assistant manager?

Jennie cringed in embarrassment. She rushed for no reason and she knew why her sister was acting so calm about it. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me!", she pouts at Irene.

Irene chuckles and left her sister to do her own duties as a manager while she did her own. When Jennie dinally calmed down, she checked around a few departments about their stocks. She came up upon one department that was low on stock and the stock manager for that certain department wasn't available.

Jennie took the reigns and went to go to the storage room to get it checked.
She enters the room, but she screams when she felt something spill on her blazer. It was paint. She looked at where it fell from and all she saw was the person looking down at her apologetically.

"I am so sorry!", she jumps down from the ladder and approached Jennie, but she steps back.

"You can apologize properly by buying me a new blazer.", Jennie huffs and steps aside to call a tailor to order a new blazer. The woman still felt extremely bad about the incident.

Someone walks in and it was the display manager, Seungri. "Lalisa, this display is suppose to be finished by today! And there's-"

"Hey, man. Look I have two jobs!"

"I don't have time for excuses. I'm going to have to find someone else to finish the job."

"You're firing me?"

On the other hand, Jennie felt bad for the girl. She was fighting with herself if she should save her so she can keep her job or just let karma have its way.

"I'm sorry, Lalisa. You're a great artist, but I need someone I can depend on to get the job done as soon as possible."

Jennie saw the girl quickly glancing at her direction, glaring at her before walking out the door angrily. A ping of guilt struck Jennie.

But she ignored and continued on with her job. Suddenly, she gets a visit, a high class visit from Chanel himself. Irene introduced him to her sister. "You must be Kim Jennie Ruby Jane.", he smiles respectfully and gives her a firm handshake.

"It's such an honor to meet you in person."

"Thank you, Ms. Kim. And would you mind killing five minutes of your time in your office there's an important matter I need to discuss with you."

Jennie was about to say she's busy with helping other departments, but Irene mouthed 'I got this' with a thumbs up and left to the rest of Jennie's work.

Jennie lead Chanel to her office and they began to discuss.

"I have many stores spread throughout the major cities of the world. Los Angeles, New York City, Paris, Seoul, you name it. And every mananger within those stores are people who have kept up with my trends and my works. But no one...absolutely no one was able to catch up every second just the way you do..."

"...Ms. Kim, I am impressed with your ambition of keeping this store in New York with my trends and this is why I am here."

Jennie was about to explode with anxiety and excitement. She nodded, not wanting to say a word otherwise she'll be saying many random things that are irrelevant.

"The store manager in the main store, which is in Paris, is about to retire. Which means his position is open. I've looked at every record of every single manager at every store I owned throughout the world. And you are qualified to take his place in Paris. Your sister, Irene, will take over. Since both of you are well qualified."

Jennie was in shock and wanted to believe that she was dreaming. But this is reality. It's happening right now. Her dream to meet Chanel himself has now lead to her being promoted to be the manager at his main store in Paris.

"It's such an honor, sir. You won't regret it!", Jennie says still trying to hold in her excitement.

"But I want you to prove yourself and to me that you really want this position..."

"...I want you to plan the first Chanel Winter Fashion Show Parade in Madison Square Garden."

--

How's the first chapter for this Christmas Special?
🎅🎄❄⛄