일곱 : Her X-Mas Dream

Before y'all start reading, 
Listen to my TED Talk for a moment... 

I am absolutely disappointed with some people in our fanbase. 
Walang hiya ka!
I just came back from a family dinner only to hear that Lisa got slapped???
WITH A PHONE!!?! 
What the fuck are those bodyguards doing? 
ta ran ta do naman kayo! 

If I hear one more report hearing that my girls whether it be Red Velvet, Blackpink, TWICE, EXID, ETC. 
I am just going to apply and be their bodyguard. 
At least I am a fan that has discipline and manners!
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk!

--

After receiving an urgent phone call from her sister Irene that Chanel is waiting to speak with her at the hotel lobby he's apparently staying at, she risked all the traffic laws to get to the hotel as soon as possible. Ironically, she's the one that drives dangerously than Lisa. Once she arrived at the hotel, The Plaza Hotel, she rushed inside the lobby and was able to find Chanel sitting on the couch, reading a magazine. 

She clears her throat to make her presence known as she approached him closer. 

"Ah, Jennie. I was beginning to worry that you weren't able to come.", he chuckles. 

"I deeply apologize, sir. I had a personal errand to run and it was an emergency.", Jennie says truthfully as she took her seat adjacent from the man. After they had a few cups of tea and a few bites of their sandwich they immediately discussed the event. Unfortunately, Chanel had to give Jennie the bad news. 

"The event is to be showed the next night. By that, I mean tomorrow." Jennie nearly dropped her cup of tea after hearing the absurd news. But she kept her composure and professionality. Again, Jennie had to lie and say that everything she's prepared is ready to set up for tomorrow. 

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. Now, I also want to talk about what your sister told me." 

"Irene? What did she tell you, exactly?"

"Well, you're a lucky sister. She asked me to give you a second chance if this event fails to meet my expectations. But because of her request, I'm beginning to doubt your ambition for the position in Paris." After sharing his thoughts, Jennie was enraged at her sister. Although it was a nice request to ask for, it also gave it a high chance for Jennie to lose her position that she's always dreamed of. And who can she blame? No one except herself for getting easily distracted by Lisa and her charms. 

But to her relief, "But I am someone that is optimistic, so I am not doubting you. You have proven your ambition and this will prove it to me even more. But you should be grateful that you have a sister that is looking out for you and protecting your dream. I bid you a good day, Ms. Kim. See you tomorrow night." 

---

"You nearly cost me my dream job.", Jennie shouted at Irene--who was in the kitchen--once the front door closed behind her. She threw her purse on the couch, along with her phone and keys, as she stomps into the kitchen to properly confront her sister.  Irene knew this was going to happen, so she stayed quiet and let her sister speak her mind or interrogate her. 

"Were you doubting me that you just simply asked him to give me a second chance if I failed the first time? I thought you were my sister!"