셋 : Her X-Mas Dream

IF SM Ent. were to take BLACKPINK away from YG Ent...Do y'all realize how many graves BLACKVELVET nation would have?
-

-

It was like a regular routine for Jennie. Waking up late as usual while Irene was downstairs sipping her tea and scrolling through her phone and texting Seulgi from time.  While she was changing, the sisters bicker at each other for who's to blame for not waking up Jennie early. The alarm or Irene. 

"I'm older than you! You can't speak to me like that!" 

"So?! You're my sister! You're supposed to wake me up early!"

Irene heaves in defeat and just sit back on her seat to wait another ten minutes for her sister to get ready considering she takes her time choosing her outfits.

--

"Yah! It's about time!", Irene groans. She grabs her keys and they both left the apartment to get to work. Like a usual sibling bonding, Irene flicks Jennie on the forehead as a small punishment for waking up late once again.

As they drove by a couple of streets, Jennie was leaning against the car window looking at the falling snow. Then something catches her eye at busy sidewalk. "Irene stop the car!"

"What!?"

"Stop the car!" Irene hits the breaks and Jennie jumps out the car. "Hey, you!" She chases after her and grabs her shoulder to turn her around. "I'm talking to you!"

"Look, I'm not buying you a new blazer as an apology for accidentally spilling paint on it."

Jennie stops running and tries to catch her breath. "I'm sorry. I really am, but I want you to come with me to talk to Jihyo."

Lisa scoffs and fully turns to face the short woman that was about to beg on her knees just to get Lisa to go back to her office to talk things out. "It's Ms. Kim right? Yeah, okay. I'm already fired because of an accident. I'm already going through my own problems. Good day, Ms. Kim."

She turns back around and fully walks away, ignoring Jennie's desperation. On the other hand Jennie, stomps her foot and walks back to the car angry. It frightened Irene that she shut her mouth from making a sarcastic joke.

As they made it to their workplace, everyone quickly started working when they see Jennie walking in with negative energy radiating off of her. It was so bad that even Irene had to text Jihyo as a warning.

Jennie barges into her office and Jihyo jumped from her seat from Jennie's absurd entrance. "Good morning, Ms. Kim. I've already hired someone to design the display."

Jennie gets even more frustrated. "That's good, but I specifically want Lisa to finish that display.", she exclaims. As every second passes by, the more amount of stress begins to consume her about the promotion.

"Jennie, she gave me no choice. I had to fire her because she was behind schedule of finishing the display.", Jihyo explains trying to make sense for Jennie.

Jennie was getting desperate. "Do you at least have any way I can contact her?" Luckily, Jihyo still had Lisa's  email and phone number and gave the information to Jennie.

As soon as Jihyo left her office, Jennie starts to text Lisa then emailing her.

***-***-****
Can we please talk, Lisa?
It's important and it's not
about the job here in the
store. It's something else.

Sent 11:30 a.m.
Read 11:31 a.m.

"Aish! Is she this stubborn!", Jennie mutters to herself after instantly seeing that she left her on read. She took her next step of action and typed out the email.

To: lalimanoban@ gmail.com

Lisa, you can't ignore me. I seriously need to talk to you. Just listen to what I at least have to say.

To Jennie's surprise, she finally gets a response from the girl.

From: lalimanoban@ gmail.com

Leaving you on read wasn't enough, huh? Like I said, I'm not going to talk.

Jennie was gettinf frustrated to the point she wants to hire the grinch to steal the girl's Christmas. She swallows her bride and typed her number and pressed the call button. By a few couple of rings, Lisa answers.

I refuse-

"I am not going to stop bothering you until we talk."

If you put it that way, fine. Where would you like to meet?

"The restaurant across the street from my store?"

Sounds good. See you later.

The call ends and Jennie sighs with such relief. But she kept the early celebration for later until Lisa officially accepts her offer. She grabs her things and takes a walk across the street and saved a seat for her and Lisa near the window.

--

Few minutes later, Lisa eventually arrives at the restaurant and spots Jennie. Although she still held the grudge against her for not defending her, she finds her adorably beautiful. If that makes sense. She takes her seat in front of the manager.

"I'm here. Now please, get straight to the point."

Jennie gulps and nods. "I know you have true potential of an artist. And I'm not asking for you to come back and work for the store itself but for me, personally." She began to fumble around with the straw wrapper to get rid away of her nervousness. But deep down she is intimidated by the girl's beauty.

"Well, what do you need me to do?"

"Well, I'm hosting the first Chanel Winter Fashion Show and--"

"Deal."

"Huh?"

"Deal."

"Y-You're not going to be stubborn and argue with me?"

Lisa explained that she saw the desperation in Jennie's eyes and she actually pitied her. The manager looked away in embarrassment about acting that way, but she couldn't help it because it was all out of guilt and she actually needed to help.

"I'm still sorry about that Lisa."

"Consider this a way of me forgiving you."

-- 

🎅🎄

Apologies for not updating yesterday!