다섯 : Her X-Mas Dream

I am sorry for not updating on a daily basis this week due to the fact that I am struggling with myself at the moment and since there are a few more days until Christmas, I am spending time with my family.
Hope you a understand!
사랑헤! ❤

--

"Boo!"

Irene slipped in the middle of her dance move after being startled by her sister casually intruding in to the dance studio. She huffed and glared at Jennie who stood at the door, laughing. "Yah! Why are you here?"

Jennie shrugs off her sister's bickering. "I just wanted to check on the reason why Seulgi needed your assistance. Speaking of the bear, where--"

They both get startled when they hear a crashing sound in the back rooms of the studio. Irene rolls her eyes and ignores the commotion thats happening.

But Jennie was concerned. "Is she okay?"

"If I would've known any bettter, her clumy self must've accidentally bumped into something."

Jennie looks back just to make sure her sister in law is okay before averting her attention back to Irene. "Well, I just came to let you know everything has been solved."

"She came back?"

"Technically."

After her little accident, Seulgi invites herself into the conversation. "I would've loved to help, Jennie. Irene told me about your situation, and I'm glad everything has been resolved."

Before Jennie can thank Seulgi, they had another visitor come in. "Lalisa!", Seulgi beams excitedly. Jennie and Irene's jaw dropped at the bear's familiarity with the designer.

"You two know each other!?", asked Jennie and Irene who turned to look at the two girls that were still beaming with happiness.

"Back in Busan, Seulgi and I were dance instructors for some schools.", Lisa explains. She then turns her focus to Jennie. "And you're here?"

Jennie nods and was surprised to notice that she was a bit shy for the the tall blonde. She regains her composure and went straight to talking about business. "Right. Lisa lets go discuss about the event at the coffee shop around the corner."

Being the older sister she is, Irene teased Jennie. "Don't mind her cold act, Lisa. She can be playful when she wants to be.", she winks.

"Yah! We're leaving!", Jennie blurts out and dragged Lisa by the wrist.
After dragging out the poor blonde out of the studio, she mumbled an apology if she did somehow hurt Lisa.

Lisa lets out a soft chuckle. "It's okay. And I can be playful too, you know."

Jennie raised a brow. "How?"

"Well..."

--

"LLLIISSAAA!!!"

Lisa switched her gears and stepped on the brakes making a smooth drift.
Behind the wheel, she was laughing hysterically while Jennie was clinging on to her seat and seatbealt for dear life.

"WE'RE NOT IN FAST AND FURIOUS TOKYO DRIFT!! SLOW DOWN! HAJIMA!!"

To her absurd request, Lisa swiftly drifts her car to an open spot available for parallel parking. She calmly turns off the ignition and removed her seatbelt. "That's how playful I can be.", she chuckles. She looks over and only see Jennie glaring at her with fiery cat eyes.

She yanks the keys out of Lisa's hands. "Next time, I'm driving."

"Don't be such a downer. You know you loved it."