*Two*

The moment Jin reached the Music Room, a soft melody from the Piano welcomed him. He smiled wide because he knew Yoongi is inside.

The students must be used to this kind of occurrence that is why no one dared to bother Yoongi.

When Jin opened the door, he saw his Best Friend immersed into the music. Yoongi's eyes were closed while his fingers skillfully danced on top of the piano keys.

When he is in front of music, Yoongi will be oblivious to his surroundings so Jin just waited until the younger finish the piece. But instead of stopping, Yoongi switched the song to a melody that Jin was so familiar with. Before he could stop himself, Jin started singing.

I want to hold you one more time before you disappear
Ah, crystal flies high wherever it goes
Hey, there's nothing else I want, I just want to feel a little more
Can I touch your heart?
I want to touch it but it keeps slipping through my fingers, Someday, someday

Yoongi opened his eyes to meet the older's gaze, a gentle smile was playing on his lips. He kept the pace so Jin continued.

Your little smile somehow hurts me
How can I be closer uh uh?
Why can't I find an answer for this love?
How am I gonna find it? How?
Oh, let me know

The title of the song is Crystal Snow. Yoongi wrote it as a farewell song to his first love.

It is the last song Yoongi and Jin performed when they are still in their duo, SIN.

A lot of people says that the two of them are perfectly fit to create soulful music. Jin's stable vocals complements with Yoongi's fast rap.

When the song ended, Jin break his eye contact with Yoongi.

He saw the happiness that flashed on his Best Friend's eyes after their little performance.

The small bubble of hope Jin felt during the song was quickly popped by the guilt that gripped his heart.

If not for him, Yoongi might still be doing what he love until now.

"I'm sorry" Jin lowered his gaze on the floor.

"Why are you saying sorry Jin Hyung? That's was so great. Your voice are still as beautiful as I remember"

How can Yoongi act as if nothing happened?

You should hate me Yoongi-ah.

Jin wanted to say to the younger but no words came out of his mouth.

Coward. His mind taunted him.

"Yoongi-ah!!"

A small figure appeared out of nowhere and launched himself on Yoongi's arms.

"Jiminie" Yoongi smiled with so much fondness while looking at the handsome guy who's now clinging on Jin's bestfriend like a Koala.

He is wearing a pair jumpsuit that looked like a uniform with the logo of their University. The gray hair almost covered his almond eyes contrasts with Yoongi's black hair.

"Who are you?" Jimin eyed the older suspiciously.

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi smack Jimin's butt gently to stop him which made the younger pout like a kid.

Did Jimin just thought I'm a rival?

Jin tried hard not to burst out laughing.

He cleared his throat. "I'm Kim Seokjin. Yoongi and I are college best friends" He introduced himself.

Jimin's eyes widened with surprise. He gets off from Yoongi's arms immediately to hug Jin's but his Bestfriend stopped the younger before their skin touched.