*Twenty Five*

Jin felt like he was back in his old life. The practice room where he and Yoongi did their rehearsals as SIN before were still the same as he remembered. Mr. Bang made sure the studio was well maintained all these years.

A week ago, Namjoon passed his resignation letter to the Head Master. At first, Mr. Bang didn't accept it. But Namjoon explained to the old guy his reason. In the end, Mr. Bang approved it and he even offered to help them in making their first self produced album.

Like them, the Headmaster also love Music. Even when they were still in college, Mr. Bang is like a father figure to the four of them. He supported their dreams when him and Yoongi were still part of SIN. He also guided Namjoon and Hoseok in the Underground scene. He even bought the studio near the University so that they have a place for their rehearsals.

Jin can't imagine how heartbroken Mr. Bang had been when they parted after his graduation.

Jin realized that at some point, what happened to their past caused everyone pain and it was not only him who suffered.

Part of him was relieved that their time apart seemed to heal their wounds but it also heightened his anxiety not to commit the same mistake again.

The guilt he carried over the years were heavy enough for him to bear.

Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me know what Spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

Jin smiled fondly when he heard Taehyung's deep voice. Yoongi was playing the piano while Taehyung sings.

The younger's voice calmed him a bit.

The real rehearsals haven't started yet since the producers--Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Mr. Bang--were not done with the tracks yet so during the day, they use the time to explore each other's capabilities vocally and in dancing.

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me
Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forever more

The younger glanced towards him when he said "kiss me" but Jin tried hard not to react with his Boyfriend's charm.

True to his word, Jin was avoiding any kind of physical contact with Taehyung which he knew frustrates the younger.

But instead of complaining about it directly, the younger resorted to allowing V to take over his senses. And they even tried to trick him into believing he didn't switch. As if he won't notice.

When the younger agreed to help Namjoon, he already knew something was strange. Taehyung didn't know he could sing. Then he accidentally heard the younger's conversation with Jungkook which confirmed his suspicion.

"Who are you?" Jungkook cornered his Hyung after their meeting.

The older was acting as if he didn't know Jungkook so he was sure it is neither Taehyung nor Hansung.

"I'm Taehyung. Why are you asking?" V answered

"No. I haven't met you before" Jungkook squinted his eyes and leaned closer to his Hyung.

"What?" V was trying hard to keep a straight face.

"Don't worry. I know your secret. I just want to know your name. I met Hansung before. And Taehyung Hyung is my friend" Jungkook assured him.