Chapter 16: The Date

Yn POV

So i have been talking to Chres for couple days now and he asked me to lunch today. I guess it will be a date. He said Ray wants to hang with Princess and CJ so it will just be me and him. I cant wait.

"Mommy we gotta make you look PRETTY" Princess says. I laugh as she goes into my closet. She picks out a black and white stripe tank top and a peach skirt. I smile. This girl has mad style.

"OOOO where are ya silver heels" she says. (Pic of how Yn looks now and her outfit)

"Under my bed in the box" i say. She slides under my bed and grabs the shoes.

"You are gonna look CUTE" she says. I giggle.

"Lets find a dope outfit for your 'date'" i say and make air quotations around date. Princess blushes as i go to her closet.

"Uncle Way said we going to the park so imma take my basketball" she says. I pull out purple short shorts and a white button down.

"That's cute but i don't wanna look like a girl today" Princess says. I put it back and pull out navy blue skinny jeans and a blue crop top that said DOPE.

"CUTEEEEE YAY" Princess says and claps her hands. I laugh and go back in my room. I take a shower and lotion down with Vanilla lotion. I do my hygiene thing and lotion my face with vanilla lotion. I wash my hair and blow dry it so its curly. I put the front in a ponytail and leave the rest out. I put on the outfit and admire myself in the mirror. I love Princess. She is my everything. I add light makeup and grab my black Dolce and Gabbana purse. I grab my shades and put my contacts in. Princess better be ready. I walk in her room and she has a box.

"Mommy i want you to wear these" she says and hands me these beautiful heart diamond earrings. They were stunning!!!

"Where did you get them from" i ask. I DO NOT remember buying those.

"Chesanto bought them for me" she says. I smile. I put them on as we walk over to the mirror. She had on the outfit with silver accessories and her blue Nike Zoom HyperFuse. Her hair was all out and curly. I put on her blue snapback that says DOPE and her blue Ray Ban glasses.

"Super dope" i say

"And oh so pretty" she says and smiles. We do our handshake and she grabs her blue and white basketball. My phone goes off.

Ringtone- Suck my cockiness Lick my persuasion Eat my words then swallow your pride down, down Place my wants and needs over your resistance and then you'll come around you come around you come around

I answer the phone.

Me- Waddup fake G

Roc- Waddup with you lil girl

Me- Nun nun just talking to this annoying ass boy

Roc- whatever anyway are you ready

Me- Yea lets get this day over with

Roc- girl boo just get ya sexy ass out here with my little Princess

Me-Mkay bye bye

I say and hang up.

"Ya ready mami" i say

"Yerp lets go" she says. We walk out and see Roc and CJ in the car. We get in and put our seat belts on.

"Ms.Yn you look really pretty" CJ says. I smile and look back at him.

"And you look super dope. Aww you and Princess matching" i say. They both had all blue on. They had the same shoes on and the same snapback on. They are adorable.