*Final* Blur

Yn POV

I sat there thinking. Just thinking about my life. About my mom, adopted dad, adopted mom, Layla, all my new siblings, Princess, Ray, Roc, Prince, CJ, Tony, Raven, Kiona. Everything is just soooo overwhelming. Like i feel as if this is some type of fictional book or movie. I got shot 4 times on my birthday, went in a coma for a year, found out i was pregnant at 18, found out me and my sister are adopted and i have 7 other siblings, and my first and only daughter died. This shit is crazy. What is life??? Like what is it really??? I know i sound all depressed and stuff but you know to be honest i feel depressed. Like i wished that i wouldn't be an oblivious character in life but now I'm wishing for oblivion instead of fearing it. I wished i was just a random person in life. I wish i had no friends, no family. I just want Princess. But now she's gone. Im just laying here in my bed. Staring at the ceiling. Breathing slowly and pondering on whats next in life. My widow is wide open and the light autumn breeze feels so good on my near naked body. The smell of the fresh autumn leaves hits my nose and makes me feel peaceful and calm. This setting just makes me forget all worries in life. I slowly get up and sit near my window. I sit criss-cross-applesauce and pull my journal out. I start to draw a girl with beautiful features like me (not to sound conceited). She is crying but no tears are falling. Half her body is crying on the outside and the other half is crying on the inside. This is how i feel. I put my book away and just look out the window. Then BOOM!!! I turn around slowly as everything seems to go in slow motion. Its my mother. She has a gun and points it at me.

"Bye bye baby" she says slowly.

"NOOOO" i scream. POW POW POW POW. Then i black out.

*end of dream*

I pop up and see that I'm in a classroom. What the actual fuck??? I thought i was dead. I look over and see Layla writing stuff down.

"Where are we" i ask her

"In Calculus" she says.

"What" i say

"Girl just do your work" she says and looks back at her work. I raise my hand.

"Yes Yn" the teacher says

"Can i use the restroom" i say

"Quickly" she says and continues teaching. I get up and leave the classroom. Why am i, a 24 year old woman, in a high school??? I start walking and then i bump into some dude. He was HOT!!!! I looked closely and it was Prince.

"Watch where ya going next time ugly ass" he says. I stand up and look at him. What the fuck happened to him???

"Excuse me" i say

"You heard me now move i needa be somewhere" he says. He tries to move but i block his way. He wanna be bitchy i will show his ass bitchy

"Look here Mr. Think I'm bad. You will not fucking disrespect me. I will beat whatever fucking black you got in you. Don't piss me the fuck off or i will fuck you up" i say and push his chest with my finger. He looks at me and smirks.

"You know you are sexy when your mad" he says

"Nigga get the fuck out of here" i say and walk away. Wow he doesn't remember me. I guess it was all a dream and that my "life" was a complete blur.