Prologue

When she was 9 years old

Pandora's POV

''Mommy, Kooorai doesn't want to give me back my book. He's being very mean'' I said while  chasing Korai ( Said like Cory) around our small little cottage house

'' Korai, give your little sister back her book now, and go do your homework.'' my mother said

He finally gave me back my princess book and started pouting towards my mother.

''Why do I have to go do my homework. It's soooo boring.'' My stubborn of a big brother was being very sad about doing homework

''Because your teacher told me that with all of the things going on with your friends at school, you have not been doing your schoolwork so he gave me a call asking me to make sure you finished it this weekend.

Oh yeah my bad Korai is currently 10 years old turning 11 in 2 days, and i am 9 years old. Korai has dirty blond hair, blue/brown eyes and yeah that is all you need to know.

My mother said that our neighbours were currently outside playing in the snow. So Korai got ready meanwhile I sat on the couch and watched spongebob.

"Pandora, go outside and play. Your always inside. Go have fun." My mother always tells me because it is true

"Ok mommy. Only for you." As soon as I said that I got ready very slowly and tried to take the most of my time. Because the next door neighbour, Jaxson is very very mean and rude with me and when Korai is with him he's always doing what he tells him to do.

I finished getting ready and left outside. For once we were all having fun till the bad words came, and they started pushing me in the snow. So I started to cry and I ran in.
I vowed to that day to ignore Jaxson and never speak or look at him again. Turns out it doesn't happen because right now he's on the couch, discussing mafia stuff to his gang, and I'm here looking at pictures and wondering why did I ever break that vow. It's very clear. I fell in love with him. And since he's back he's wanted me more than ever.

Hey guys, this is another one of my books, but I think this one is going to be the best one yet. I hope you guys like this one. Korai is the little boy on top when he is 11 years old.