Chpt. 13 (Is the baby alright)

Jaxson's POV

Its been 2 weeks since all of it happened, and 2 weeks that the love of my life. Yes i said love of my life has been asleep in a coma. Ive been beside her the entire time, and everytime i hear her flat line my heartbreaks.

Iyana survived the shot and she's now back at the house preparing things for Pandora when she wakes up. I have not left he side at all for the past 2 weeks. Except to go to the bathroom.

As soon as i went back to thinking i heard her Flatline once again and the doctors rushed in. The pushed me out of the room and i watched them try and save her when they covered the window.

I sat down and waited for news. When i looked up a doctor came in view in front of me.

"Jaxson. Pandora is awake now. But you must be care..." i didnt let her finish. I began sprinting down the hallway and bursted through the door and basically jumped on her.

I kissed her entire face and belly and hugged the life out of her. Oh how i missed her beautiful eyes.

_________________________________________

Pandora's POV

I woke up in a hospital room, with extremely bright lights. Damn someone shut them off.

I heard the door bust open and i knew whom it was. When he practically jumped on me, i wrapped my arms around him as he was kissing my entire face and then he went to my belly. It tickles so i started laughing.

And i looked into his eyes to see love, longing and happiness. I missed his smile, eyes, touch, hair. Ew definitely not the stinky smell of dirtiness.

"Hi Jaxson" i said in a sweet voice.

He smiled so big and kissed my lips and whispered " Hi Babygirl" and pecked my lips one last time.

I look at the doctor "Hows my baby?" I asked

"The baby is perfectly healthy, and doing amazing. You are both fighters." She said and I looked at Jax and we both smiled big

"They definitely are fighters thats for sure" Jax said before laying with me on the bed.

"Doctor. When will i be able to go home?" I asked.

"We want to keep you overnight to make sure everything is ok. Then you can go home tomorrow morning." She smiled and said she'll leave us alone.

When she left it was only me and jax in the room. He looked at me with a big grin on his face.

"Oh the things im gonna do to you when we get home!!" He says before playing with my hair.

"Ooooh sounds playful." I said and grinned and winked at him.

We both fell asleep in each others arms after a long time of separation.

I finally woke up to Jaxson signing papers. He looked at me and winked and i looked beside me to find clothes.

I got up and went to the bathroom amd changed. When i looked in the mirror i realized i was still very skinny. Well its probably because im not far along.

I am wearing black leggings with pockets on the sides, one of Jaxson's hoodies that smell like him . Mmmh smells amazing. And im wearing fila shoes and i put my hair in a messy bun.

I got out of the bathroom to find only Jaxson. And when he saw me get out he came towards me and pulled me to his chest and smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was passionate, hungry and loving and sweet.

Oh how i missed his lips on mine.