Chpt. 14 (im not going anywhere)

Pandora's POV

"KORAIIIII!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU ATE THE LAST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE, YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!" I said as I ran down the stairs. Well attempted. Jaxson won't let me run, jump, bend. All because I'm pregnant. This guy.

He'll learn that just because he says something don't mean I'll follow it. So I managed to run past Jaxson and headed to the kitchen to find my dumbass of a brother stuffing his face with MY cookies.

He stops eating mouth full and looks at me with terror in his eyes while I just glare at him.

"You date eat all my cookies. Ooohhhhhh you are in for it!!!" I lunged towards him and started chasing him around the house till I finally got close to him but he hid behind other people. He finally stopped and took a breather outside where I tackled him to the ground and put him in a headlock.

"Mercy mercy. Please I can't breathe." He screams

"Are you gonna eat my cookies again?" I said and he didn't answer so I squeezed harder.

"Ok ok I promise I won't eat them again. Let me go please!!" He says and I said fine and let him go.

I get off the ground and dust myself off and turn around to find Jaxson with a proud look but also a pissed off look that I ran and tackled korai when he clearly forbid me from doing so.

I walk towards Jaxson.

"Don't worry i didn't hurt myself. You have to know by now that if you tell me not to do something I'll do it either way." I said and pecked his cheek and walked to the kitchen and started making more cookies.

It's been 2 weeks since The incident happened. And everyone even members I didn't know were trying to get my mind off it by making me do things. Like activities, shopping, movies, singing. Whatever they could find that I'd like to do.

I love all they're support and love they're all giving me but the more they try and take my mind off it the more it'll surface. But I learned to accept the fact he's dead and I'm safe once again so I pushed the memory and had fun with everyone.

As I'm baking my cookies Jaxson came up from behind me and held me in a loving but protective hug. And kissed me all over.

"I love you Pandora. You know that." He says as he continues to leave trails of kisses behind.

"I know you do. As do I. Relax with the kisses. Your distracting me from cooking!" I said as he just chuckles.

"Ill kiss you till the end of time. Now let me finish the baking for you." He says and I just ok it because my hands hurt. He continues my baking and when done he puts the cookies on a plate and hands them to me once they cooled down at least a little.

I moan at the taste of the heavenly cookies me and Jax made.

He looks at me with a warning look. I just give him a what look. And he just raises an eyebrow.

I offer him a cookie and he grabs it and takes a bite and does exactly what I did. I just giggled and he chuckled.

Man do I ever love this man. He's made me so happy, and especially expecting a baby. I wouldn't want to start a family with anyone else other than him. This man is my world and my happiness. I'm gonna die in his arms. I know it for sure. We're gonna be with each other till the day we die

We both finish eating the cookies and we head to his office so he can deal with some business. People will ask me if this is the things I want my kids to be near and to see. If it comes down to protecting my family im starting from the world then I will do it. Jaxson will always make sure me and him and the kids are safe, comfortable, happy, we have the things we need in life, and always make sure were clean.