AUTHOR'S NOTE

♥♥♥

This is work of fiction. Name, character, place and incidents are all product of the author’s imagination and purely used fictitiously. Any resemblance of plot, character and actual event or person— living or dead— in this story is purely coincidental.

And if there any similarities with my story and your story, do contact me through dm and we can sort thing out.

You’ve been warned— English is not my first language. So, there will be a plenty of grammatical error and don't expect that my story will be perfect. You're allowed to help me to point it out and I'll fix it.

Also,

You’ve been warned— This story is different from His To Love. Chasing You is a little steamier ( be prepared for the heat) but more sweet and less spicy– which mean it will be less drama.

And

You’ve been warned(again)— This story will contain a very mature language ( swearing/cursing/etc) and a mature scene— I mention it once again. :)

Last but not least, enjoy your reading and show me your support and love through comment and vote.

COPYRIGHT 2018 ©by Gabbyjessi. All Right Reserved.

Please do not plagiarize. I said it again Do Not Plagiarize.

°°°°

S U M M A R Y

After the hurtful break up with her long-term boyfriend six months ago, she decides to take a break for a while and avoid to involve herself with any sort of romantic feeling. That was until she stumbles into the arm of the sexy stranger and worst, she even spending the wild night with him.

For her, It's was a casual fling– one-night stand –no string attached.

But for him, he still craves for the warmth of her body sleep beside him.

He had known as the man that will get what he wants.

And simple, he wants her.

“ I know you want me too, babe. Don't deny, it won't harm.”

°°°°

T I M E L I N E

Start; -
End;-

P/S; For those who interest on making a cover for 'Chasing You', please dm me and we could have a sweet little chit-chat together in there. :D