Part 9

Hi sissy's.Coming to this ff, as many of u don't like rude ragini, I'll make little change in her soon. For that phase this chappy was needed to start their love story. May b many of u wont like this chappy. But it was needed. That's y I completed this in one chappy only without dragging. So, whatever u feel u can tell in comments.

So, lets start now

Kar: wat? RAGINI? Wat r u saying?

San: yes Karan. Coz of her Lucky's job rejected.

Kar: but this Lucky's personal matter.

San: that's only. She knows that I , myself Wil not go to her and agree. So she's using my family. She very well know that my family is my weakness.

Kar: how can u b so sure?

San: let's go to her only. Come.

Kar: but sanskar..

Sanskar takes Karan with him. Both reached Sinha company. Ragini and Naina was sitting together in ragini's cabin. Karan shocked to see Naina there.

Kar in mind: Wats she doing with Ragini?

San: is this done by u?

Rag: (normally) wat?

San: I don't want unnecessary talks. Come to point now. R u behind whatever happening with lucky?

Rag: yes.

Karan shocked.

Kar: y r u dragging lucky in this? It's urs and sanskar's personal matter.

Rag: I know. To make it personal only m doing.

San: see. Don't do anything to my family. Or else..

Rag: or else wat? U don't have any other option. I'll do each and every that thing which make u to come to me.

San: I'll not.

Rag: u'll.

San: now call swara and tell that she doesn't have to marry other. It was just a prank.

Rag: ok I'll do as u say. But u have to agree for our marriage.

San: never.

Rag: then forget that I'll do.

San: fine. I'll only fix everything.

Rag: ok.

Sanskar turns to go.

Rag: tmrw evng u'll come to me. U agree and I'll do everything correct.

Sanskar glares her and leaves with Karan. Both were sitting in garden and thinking.

San: Karan wat to do? Swara will not listen to me. Coz she thinks she'll harm lucky. And without her lucky will b lifeless.

It's getting nite. Still they were sitting there only. Sanskar gets call from home.

Suj: where r u sanskar? Y din't u come home? It's already very late.

San: actually mom there was urgent work. We r on the way. Don't worry.

He cuts the call.

They went home and slept due to tiredness and tension. They dint know when sleep take over them.

...............................

Mrng they woke up late.

San: get up Karan. It's already 10. We r late. Now we have to take leave I think. Sir will not allow us in office today.