Part 21

Ragini ran to hospital. There she saw Kavya on bed talking with all.

Rag: r u ok? Wat happened to u?

Kavya: m ok Ragu. Don't worry. Due to studies I didn't sleep properly. So got unconscious. That's it. And u people r very tensed.

Sam: we r 6 bodies one life. If anything happens to one remaining will get pain.

Kavya: ok Baba m sry. I'll take care of mine.

After few mins she slept due to tablets effect.

Doc called all 5 to his cabin.

Doc: if u don't mind, will u all give ur blood test?

All: y?

Doc: pls co-oprate. I'll tell u.

All agreed and gave blood test. After few hrs results came. They went to doc cabin.

Doc: I'll ask u one thing. Ans honestly.

All nods.

Doc: u all take drugs?

All 5 shocked.

Rag: wat r u telling doc? We never saw it. And u r telling we take it.

Doc: there's little content of drug found in ur blood.

All shocked again.

Doc: in Kavy's blood too it's there. Due to over dose she fell unconscious. I didn't tell this. I just told her due to stress it happened. Coz I wanted to clarify with u all first.

All lost in thought. They were thinking how it's possible.

Rat: Ragini, kavt. U trio r always together. Think deeply have u ate or drink something which usually we don't. Sam, Ankit, we too have to think. It's serious Matter.

They all think but there was nothing like that which make them suspicious of having drugs.

Next day Kavya discharged and came to Ragini's home as janki forced her not to stay in hostel.

Night Ragini took food for Kavya in room itself as she was little weak.

Kavya: Ragu. I don't want to eat. M not hungry.

Rag: u must eat. No reasons.

Kavya started to eat. Ragini was sitting with her till she finishes food. Suddenly she remembered something.

Rag called Ratan and told to come to college tmrw with Sam and Ankit.

...........

College canteen.