Part 22

San: how she came in this city aunty?

' I'll tell that'

He looked at voice. It was Naina. Karan was also standing with her. They listened their conversation.

Naina went to janki. She was crying remembering Ragini's situation. Naina took her to room and told her to take rest for sometime.

Then she came back to karsan. Naina looked at sanskar. Now there was no hate for Ragini in his eyes.

San: Naina. Wat... Hap..

Nai: I know ur all questions. I'll tell everything.

FB

Ragini was sitting like dead with Ratan on her lap. Police comes there. Watch man of college heard thier noise and had informed police. They saw Kavya and kavita.

Pol: they r still alive. Call ambulance. And this boy's body take for post mortem.

Rag: cryingly shouts this is not body. He's ratan.

They take them to hospital. Ragini also went in ambulance. They reached hospital. Kavya and Kavi taken to OT.

Nurse to rag: ma'am pls complete some procedure and take body from hospital.

Ragini closed her eyes in pain hearing word body. Even tears dried from her eyes. But still she's crying. She went near Ratan's body. She remembers his last words.

Rag in pain: Ratan I didn't knew u loved me. But for me u were always my best friend. I too love you but only as a best friend. Not more than that. But no one can replace u in my life. M missing u Ratan. M missing our friendship. Y did u leave me? Coz of me only u left this world. You gave ur life for me. Sry Ratan. I can't b a best friend.

Someone kept hands on her shoulder from back. She looked back. It was Naina. Ragini saw her and hugged her tightly and cried badly. Naina was also crying. She saw Ratan last only on vedio call. Now he left all.

They performed all rituals and comes back to hospital.

Doc: good news is that both r alive. But..

Rag: but wat doc?

Doc: due to sudden shock from her lover Kavya lost her mental balance and Kavita got hit to her head. She went in coma.

Ragini sat on chair hearing this. She doesn't know whether to b happy that her friends r alive or whether to b sad for their conditions.

Rag: when will they get full cured?

Doc: can't say. Anytime anything can happen.

FB ends