Part 40

Ragini was in tension. She was not getting whom to call.

 She was not getting whom to call

Rag: they kidnapped him. Shall I tell to family? No, I cant. If I tell may be they'll harm sanskar. Then wat shud I do? Karan. Yes. Karan wil help.

She calls karan.

Rag: karan, sanskar is.....

Sujata comes inside. He cuts call seeing her.

 He cuts call seeing her

Suj: r u ok ragini? How r u feeling now? Lets go for check up. Swara is getting ready.

Rag: mom, m alrite.

Suj: its abt ur child ragini. Delivery date is near. Both of u shud take care.

Thinking abt child ragini agreed and gets ready. Trio gets into car. Driver was abt to start car laksh comes there.

Lak: u come out. I'll take them to hospital.

Driver comes out and laksh sits in car to drive.

Suj: y laksh?

Lak: I cant take any risk mom. Swara and bhabhi must be safe. Bhai is out now. So its my responsibility.

They left to hospital. Ragini's check up done first. Then swara went in. trio were sitting outside. Ragini thinks to msg karan. She opens her hand bag and takes out her mob. While taking some thing fell down from bag. She took that. It was looking like small key. Just then her mobile rings. It was karan. She goes to little other side so that laksh, sujata cudnt see and then she receives.

Kar: ragini, sanskar is kidnapped.

Rag: I knew it. Kidnapper had called me.

Kar: actually we had something else and happened something else.

Rag: means?

He tells her abt sanskar's plan which they had discussed.

Kar: we knew that person who wants to harm u is ur enemy. According to sharat, its all abt revenge.