Chapter 24

"There's nothing to talk about." He scoffed. I walked over to where he was on Mahogany's bed and did what I never thought I would do. I slapped him. His head whipped to the side and he put his hand on his cheek. I just stood there watching him.

"What the fuck was that for you bitch?!" he screamed at me. I'm not going to cry this time. I'm tired of crying and being weak. It's time for me to stand up for myself.

"Listen here Nash. Don't you ever call me a bitch again. Got it?" I said calmly but with force. He didn't say anything but he nodded his head.

"I know that what I did was wrong but what you did was wrong too. You had no right eavesdropping on my private conversation then get angry at me for not being ready to tell you about MY past. I sick and tired of people getting mad and hating me for absolutely no reason at all. So if you want to stay mad at me then go right ahead Nash, but right now you're not being a good friend. After you blew up on me I lost all trust I had put in you. you should be ashamed of yourself." I spat at him. Everybody, including Nash, stared at me with shocked expressions. I hadn't raised my voice once. I remained calm but each word I said was laced with disappointment and hurt. I stood there staring at him for 5 minutes and neither one of us said a word.

"Either you can apologize and mean it or get out." I said and pointed at the door. He stood up and walked out the door, slamming it once he was out. He's gone. He left just like that. I broke down and fell to the floor with tears streaming down my face. I was picked up bridal style and placed in someone's lap on my bed.

"It's okay. Shhh shhh. It's okay baby girl. Everything is alright." Sammy cooed in my ear. Tears continued rushing down my face. Eventually everybody had left except for Mahogany, Isabel, Ally, and Sammy. The girls shared the other bed while I laid down and curled into a ball. Sammy wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I buried my face into his chest and did what I hadn't done in a long time. I cried myself to sleep that night.