Chapter 30

We had finished the meet and greet and had went back to the hotel where we all piled into my hotel room. Sammy and I decided to go on our date at 7:00 tonight and just hang out with everybody else until then. Skylynn was staying here for the rest of the week with her mom so she was with us while her mom stayed in their hotel room. Nash, Skylynn, Sammy and I were all on my bed and Carter, Ally, Jacob, and Mikayla were on the other bed. The others were strung out across the room. There was a movie playing but I don't think anybody was paying attention. Sammy, Nash and I were all talking about the randomest things while Skylynn played with her dolls. She stopped playing and whispered something Nash's ear. I tried to see what she said but I couldn't. His face turned a bright red and he looked nervous. She giggled then went back to playing.

"Skylynn?" I asked. She looked up at me with an innocent face.

"Uhm....what did you say to Nash? if I can ask." I said. She looked up at Nash then back at me and did her adorable little giggle again.

"I said that you and him look cute together." she said. My face started burning and I knew I was blushing, hard too.

"Are you and Nashy dating?" she asked then laughed to herself at the nickname she gave him. I looked at Nash who looked like he had seen a ghost then at Sammy who looked furious. I turned back to Sky and looked at her.

"No. We aren't princess." I said then smiled a small smile. She frowned then returned back to playing.

"Can I talk to you?" I whispered to Sammy. He nodded his head then stood up. I followed him and was almost out the door when Taylor called out.

"USE PROTECTION." I gave him the middle finger then closed the door. Sammy and I stood in the hallway and stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

"Why are you mad?" I asked. He took a deep breath and released it before answering.

"Sky thought you and Nash were dating. What if the fans think that too?" he asked, worry in his voice.

"Do you want me to clear it up if the fans do think that?" I asked. I didn't want them to think Nash and I were dating when we weren't. I like Sammy, Nash and I are just friends. He nodded his head and I pulled my phone from my pocket. I oped twitter and wrote a tweet.

'@BrookeBrooke: For those of you who think Nash and I are dating we are NOT. We are just friends. That's all.'

Before I tweeted it I showed it to Sammy and he nodded. I pressed the button and closed out of the app. I looked up and into his eyes.

"Are you going to change for our date or do you want to leave now?" he asked with a smile.

"Do I have time to take a shower and change?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled at him. We walked back to the door of our room before I thought of something.

"What do I need to wear?" Mahogany and Ally were the only ones who knew about the date so they were helping me get ready.

"Just something comfortable and casual." he stated. I rolled my eyes then smiled and entered the room. I went over and whispered to Ally that it was time for me to get ready and she gave Mahogany a look. They stood up and we left the room. We went to Ally's room and I took my shower while Mahogany picked my outfit. Ally was going to do my makeup and hair. I'm excited for how I turn out.