Chapter 53

The 4 boys soon arrive and I begin.

"Okay. Nash? Sammy? Is there anything you want to tell me before I explode?" I say through gritted teeth. They both shake their heads no so I continue talking.

"Alright. So nothing about a bet? You know. The one where you bet $50 TO SEE WHO COULD SLEEP WITH ME FIRST?" My voice for louder with every word. They both look scared. Good. They should be.

"FIFTY FUCKING DOLLARS? IS THAT ALL IM WORTH? REALLY?" I yell.

"Brooke, I can explain." Nash said. Seriously?

"SHUT THE HELL UP NASH. I TRUSTED YOU. YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND. I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME. WELL I GUESS NOT CONSIDERING IM JUST A GAME TO YOU." I look over and see Sammy smirking. In one swift motion my hand connects with his cheek. I slapped him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" He yelled while standing up. Jack and Gilinsky quickly move in front of me.

"AND YOU. I CANT BELIEVE I EVER LIKED YOU. YOU WERE SUCH A WASTE OF MY TIME." I yell.

"Alright. Bets off Nash. Can I go now?" Sammy asks. I nod my head but Nash remains seated.

"Brooke. Please let me explain."

"Explain what? That I'm just a game? Save it Nash. Just get out. Leave and never speak to me again." My voice was low but powerful.

"Brooke-" I've had enough.

"No. I wish I had never met you. Nash Grier, I hate you."