009

last update was in April wHOOPS lmao
credit for this plot goes to my bf who doesn't have a wattpad and for that i applaud him

The sun was setting. Christmas Eve, and Samuel's boyfriend—one of which he lovingly referred to as his King—had not returned home from a business trip. Stupid Samuel, anyway, to assume that he would've.

It would've been nice though, to sit against the fire with his bottle-blonde boyfriend that night, but Sam supposed not everyone got what they wished for.

Dejected, Sam went to bed, but never slept; occasionally rolling over in the empty bed to read the clock. First 10:20, then 11:47, and by 1:16 am Samuel gave up.

Why couldn't King have come home? Why couldn't he sleep without him, a cuddly, warm body to snuggle? He didn't know think it was so difficult to sleep without King until his boyfriend had to leave for a few days.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door.

Samuel was startled, sitting up drowsily and throwing on a shirt, too tired to even question why someone was knocking on his door at 1:30 in the morning. "Coming..." He murmured, traipsing down the hallway.

He unlocked the door and opened it. Had it been a serial killer, Samuel wouldn't have known the difference. He opened the door either way.

Behind it stood a grinning— George Frederick, a green-and-red tie around his neck. In his hand, his suitcase. In the other, a bag full of what looked like gifts.

Samuel's mouth fell open. "Wh— George!" he gaped, surprise in his voice.

"What?" King said, tone smug, a grin on his face. "Don't tell me you were expecting Santa?"