IRL

THIRD PERSON:

the blonde hear unfamiliar noises. his eyes fluttered open, the room so bright and his vision blurry. he blinked his eyes a few times so they would adjust to the bright light. he groaned at the pain in his head, and his body ached. he was unfamiliar with his surroundings, shortly after, realizing he was in a hospital room.

he looked down at his arms that were currently all bandaged up. "oh, good you're awake!" he heard an unfamiliar female voice. he looked up and saw a nurse walking in with a clipboard. "you're friends are really worried about you." she says. the blonde frowns, he didn't really think anyone cared.

and as if she read his mind, she said "sometimes it may seem like we are all alone, until we realize how many people actually care, and believe it or not, there is a lot of people who love and care about you. " she says. "this," she pointed to the bandages, "isn't the answer. talk it out, it always helps. even if you only have one person to talk to." she smiles. he nodded his head struggled to return the smile. "thank you," he managed to say, his voice very shaky and broken like.

"i'll go get your friends." she said leaving the room. corbyn looked back down at his bandages, still in shock of what had happened he didn't know how to cope with his emotions last night and it came out badly. shortly after, corbyn heard the boys come running into the room over to him, attacking him with hugs. he winced in pain, and the guys pulled away when they heard him. they gathered around his bed, sitting in the seats.

"corbyn what happened?" jonah asked as they all looked at corbyn with concern and worry. corbyn examined their faces,

-jonah looked as if he hadn't slept, bags under his eyes followed with dried tear stains. jack looked just as scared as jonah. zach looked worse than the two boys. he was traumatized, his eyes red with dried tear stains on his cheeks, and bags under his eyes, he looked very sad. and lastly daniel, he probably looked the worst. his usual bright blue eyes, now bloodshot red full with dullness, he looked quite scared and worried.-

corbyn felt his eyes sting at the pain he had caused. his eyes slowly watered again. "i'm sorry." his voice cracked looking down at his hands. some tears slipped from his eyes. "talk to us corbyn," jonah said. corbyn looked up from his hands. "you know no matter what, we will always be here for you corbyn," daniel says looking into corbyn's eyes. "we're best friends we tell each other everything." jack says.

"you guys will probably think i'm weird, and not like me after this," he said as a couple more tears rolled down his cheeks. "i'm different, and i'm very unhappy with myself," he paused. "i'm gay." he said in a low voice. "what?" jack asks for corbyn to repeat, not hearing him well. "i like guys not girls, i'm gay." corbyn said look down, ashamed in himself as the room grew silent

look what you did corbyn, you ruined everything. now they are going to think your weird and not like you anymore. your so stu-

corbyn's thoughts were interrupted by the guys pulling him into a hug. the hug lasted a good few minutes, but corbyn didn't mind, he enjoyed it. they pulled away and sat back into their seats. "you know corbyn, i'm really proud of you." jonah smiles at the blonde. "you are? you don't think i'm weird?"corbyn asked looking at the guys who were smiling at the blonde. "no. not at all." zach says. "it takes a lot of courage to come out, it's not easy." jack says. "and plus, no matter what, you're our best friend corbyn. no matter if you like guys or girls, we will always support you." jonah says. all the guys nod in agreement and smile.

corbyn smiled at the support from all his best friends. he thought wrong. but something caught his eye. daniel, he seemed off when he came out. did daniel not accept him? but then again, he was right in one sense. daniel would never feel the same. but corbyn tried not to show it as he felt a bit of relief that most of the guys supported him, that he was grateful for.

AN:

last update of the day! i'll try and be as active as possible but while you're at it, you should also check out my other book unknown ;) -georgiee