IRL

THIRD PERSON:

corbyn laid on the couch, scrolling through instagram occasionally smiling at a post a fan would make, liking it before scrolling through other random posts. "hey corbyn." a voice called in the distance. corbyn looked up from his phone and saw zach walk into the room and plop himself on the other couch. "what's up?"

corbyn shrugged at shut off his phone. "jonah and jack went to get ice cream." zach said. "where's daniel?" corbyn asked. "not sure. he left the house a few hours ago but i dunno where he went." the younger one said and shrugged his shoulders. corbyn frowned at daniel going back to his old habits. what had been bothering the blue-eyed boy so much? why was his solution to go out?

"corbyn?" zach said snapping his fingers in corbyns face snapping him out of his trance. "what's the matter with you and daniel?" he asked. corbyn shrugged and frowned at the boy. zach furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but shortly after replaced with a smirk. "corbyn?" corbyn gave a confused look to the younger boy. "do you like dani?" zach asked.

corbyns eyes widened and his face turned red. "oh my god!" zach smiled widely jumping up. "shh! you can't say anything." corbyn said placing a hand over zach's mouth. corbyn sat down and frowned. "what's the matter?" zach asked, confused at the boy's change in mood.

corbyn explained everything to the younger boy, from when he started to feel things for daniel, to his depression, to when he and daniel kissed for the first time, and all the things daniel did, everything. "holy shit." zach said in shock. corbyn pursed his lips. "yeah." corbyn's voice trailed off. "i wonder what's the matter with him." zach said. corbyn shrugged his shoulders as jonah and jack walked in the front door. corbyn gave zach a look and zach nodded his head, meaning he would keep corbyn's secret.

corbyn was just confused.