IRL

THIRD PERSON:

"you're sure we can leave you home? i don't want anything to happen again?" jonah asked corbyn, not convinced. jack, zach and jonah were heading out to the store to get food for the house since their fridge was practically empty. "yes, i'm fine jonah, and if anything happens daniel is here." corbyn said getting tired of reassuring him.

jonah gave an unsure look, knowing daniel and corbyn hadn't been talking -for what reason? the guys nor corbyn knew- zach elbowed him to lay off. jonah sighed before nodding, "just call me if anything happens." he said before leaving with jack and zach.

the house grew silent, giving corbyn the chills. he sat on the couch and turned on the TV. not actually paying attention, he was caught up in his thoughts. he was curious, why is daniel being so distant? what's gotten into him.

speaking of, daniel had walked downstairs into the room. "where did the guys go?" he ask in a low voice. corbyn looked up and make eye contact with the blue-eyed boy. "out to the store." corbyn simply said before looking down at his fingers picking at his nails.

daniel knew something was bothering him, he always picked at his nails when something had him caught up in his thoughts. debating on speaking to him or not, daniel decided to see what had the blonde so silent and distant, even though himself had been the same way, he didn't like not talking to corbyn and missed conversations with him.

corbyn and him never not spoke which is why the boys found the way they are acting towards each other was odd. they had always been close with each other. they didn't understand why daniel became so distant

he walked over to the couch and sat next to corbyn. corbyn jumped up bit, shocked that daniel had sat down next to him, but continued to look down and not show any attention to him.

"what's the matter corbyn?" daniel asked softly. "what do you mean?" corbyn asked silently, still looking down. "it's okay to talk to me corbyn. i know something is bothering you lately and i want you to know you can talk to me." daniel said placing a hand on corbyn's shoulder. "i could say the same to you." corbyn said coldly and removed daniel's hand from his shoulder.

daniel sighed knowing he hadn't been giving off a good impression to the guys. he removed his hand from corbyn's shoulder, looking down. "i know i've been distant, and it's my fault. but i really do care about you corbyn and i will be here to listen to everything you're feeling. i don't like to see you hurt." daniel said softly

the blonde got caught off guard. daniel and him hadn't had a normal conversation in so long. he looked up, immediately making eye contact. daniel could see the pain in corbyns eyes. knowing he wasn't okay, he pulled the blonde into a hug, which he immediately hugged back.

and for the first time in a long time, corbyn felt safe. neither of them moved, and hug lasted a few minutes, but neither of them seemed to mind. daniel pulled away from the hug. "how about we do something?" daniel begun to ask. "want to order pizza and watch netflix to help you feel better?" daniel asked. corbyn nodded and gave a small smile. daniel returned the smile and ordered the pizza online.

and so the two sat on the couch and watched friends and ate pizza, up until daniel felt something. he looked down and saw corbyn sleeping peacefully against his shoulder. a smile crept upon daniel's faces as he admired the blonde's features. his hair laid messily over his face. daniel brushed it away softly, trying to avoid waking him up but failing.

corbyn's eyes slowly fluttered open, he looked up and his eyes met with daniel's. corbyn felt his cheeks heat up and slowly sat up straight, but the boys never broke eye contact. daniel felt himself getting lost in the sparkle of corbyn's eyes. the boys getting closer to each other without realizing it, soon enough, their lips met.

they were kissing. it was like their lips were meant for each other, moving perfectly in sync, both too caught up in the kiss. it felt perfect. daniel ran his hand through corbyn's hair, tugging lightly on the ends as corbyn deepened the kiss, and placing his hands on daniel's waist. it felt perfect. yeah

but the moment was interrupted by the sound of the front door unlocking. daniel quickly pulled away as the front door opened, revealing jonah, zach, and jack with grocery bags in their hands. the both sat there out of breath. corbyn ran a hand through his hair to straighten it out.

corbyn felt his cheeks get warm and a small smile creep upon his face. that was until daniel muttered to him, "this never happened. we will never speak of this." daniel got up from the couch and ran upstairs to his room, slamming the door shut. the guys looked over at corbyn, confused. the blonde frowned, knowing it meant nothing to daniel. but as of corbyn,

he felt something special in that kiss.

AN:

thoughts on this chapter?? ignore any miss spelled things or whatever i was too lazy to edit this chapter and i was salty and didn't update so here ya go