IRL

THIRD PERSON:

corbyn sat at the edge of the pool, staring down at the water. he was confused. all of these feelings coming to him. he didn't know how to control his mind from roaming. his thoughts slowly taking over him. his anxiety getting worse and worse. he could break so easily. old feelings slowly coming back to him.

he heard footsteps against the grass behind him. he choose to ignore it and continued to stare at the water as the footsteps got closer. "corbyn?" he heard daniel's voice call from behind him. daniel sat down beside him. corbyn stayed silent, knowing if he spoke he would break down.

daniel looked at corbyn who continued to stare at the water. it pained him to see the blonde this way. he placed a hand on corbyn's shoulder and thats when corbyn broke.

corbyn lost control of the tears he was holding in and completely broke down in daniel's arms not caring that daniel broke him again, he needed someone to cry to and daniel was the person here at the moment. daniel was shocked at corbyn's actions. the blonde hugged him tightly as tears poured out of his eyes. daniel hugged back as corbyn began to sob loudly, daniel rubbing his thumb up and down softly against his back.

corbyn let out all everything, not caring anymore. he was in too much pain to continue to hold it in. "i-t hurts." he sobbed. "i'm t-tired of feeling t-this w-way." he began.

daniel's heart ached seeing corbyn in this state. he pulled corbyn away slightly and used his thumb to wipe away corbyn's tears, even though they kept pouring out. "talk to me, i'm listening." daniel said softly. corbyn pulled away from the hug and sat next to daniel, looking at the water again.

"i hate myself. there is nothing special about me. all i am is some stupid gay kid. and i'm always getting heartbroken. it wouldn't matter if i were gone, what's the point in living if i'm always going to be unhappy and constantly have my heart broken?" corbyn asked looking at daniel. daniel was upset with what corbyn was saying. it hurt him.

"corbyn don't say this. you are an amazing person. you have a big heart, your always so sweet to others and you go out of your way for everyone all the time. you always know how to make someone feel good about themselves and no matter what you can always put a smile on someones face and make someone laugh. you are so special and you do matter! you're special to me and you matter to me goddammit! without you corbyn the guys and i would fall apart. you hold everyone together. i don't know what i'd do if you were gone!" daniel exclaimed.

corbyn sat there in shock. without saying anything, corbyn pulled daniel into a hug which daniel hugged back immediately. "i like you." daniel blurted out. "i like you so much. i didn't want to believe it at first, but it's true. i'm bisexual and i like you." daniel began as he pulled away from the hug. "everything about you is perfect and unique. like the way your eyes sparkle, and your giggle, and the way you nod your head when you listen to music. you're perfect from head to toe."

corbyn couldn't believe the words that were coming out of daniel's mouth right now. hs was in shock. corbyn hesitated at first but gave in and placed his lips onto daniel's soft pink ones. daniel caught off guard at first but kissed back immediately, missing the feeling of corbyn's lips against his.

seconds later, the two pulled away from the kiss out of breath. "i like you too." corbyn smiled.

AN:

soooo opinions on this chap?? :)) sorry its short-ish but more coming soon i promise sorry the updates are coming slow. i got a few test this week but then im off from school for a week so except many updates on all my books :) -georgiee