𝖔𝖓𝖊 ⇁ first day back.

✧*:・゚*。⋆☁︎*。⋆ *:・゚✧

*:・゚*。⋆☁︎*。⋆ *:・゚✧

Dear Diary,
Elena made me start writing. I guess it's to help me cope with things? I know for sure it won't help my substance abuse problems or my other situation, but I agreed because I'll do whatever to make her leave me alone.

This summer has gone by quick, but it was a blur anyway. All I remember is hooking up with Tyler throughout the summer, Elena getting pissed at me, and Jenna trying to lecture me while also smothering me.

She thinks I'll run away again, but I assure her it won't happen. The first and only time I ran away, I lost my best friend along with my memories. Oh yeah, then my parents died.

Anyways, it's already the first day of school. Well, technically. It's currently three in the morning because I just snuck out to see my play thing, Tyler. I'll probably sleep in so I can avoid school.

Charlotte Gilbert placed her pen into the inner corner of the journal. Her eyelids felt heavy due to her lack of sleep. She placed the journal under her mattress, her usual hiding spot, before turning off the lamp. She finally let her eyes rest and fell into a deep slumber.

*:・゚*。⋆☁︎*。⋆ *:・゚✧

By dawn, the other Gilberts were getting ready for the new day to come. They were fretting over the first day of school until Elena reminded their guardian, Jenna, of her presentation. She was late, so she gathered her things and bolted to the door.

Before she opened it, she faced Elena with a worried look, "Please make sure Charlie goes to school." She quickly said before Elena nodded. She smiled back softly and proceeded out the door. Elena sighed, turning to Jeremy.

"C'mon," she gestured her hand towards the stairs. Jeremy nodded like he was use to this type of thing. He began rushing up the stairs, Elena following behind him. They made their way towards the door besides Elena's room.

The door creaked open to reveal someone under the covers on a bed. Clothes and shoes were spread across the floor and the window was wide open. Elena and Jeremy quickly pulled the plush covers off of the sleeping girl.

Charlotte shifted in her bed and grabbed the pillow under her head to put over her face. "Charlie, c'mon. You have to go." Jeremy sighed as he pulled the pillow off.

She sleepily opened an eye, her face scrunching up. "I'm don't want to," she mumbled closing her eyes again, "I don't feel so good."

Elena rolled her eyes, grabbing the pillow from Jeremy and throwing it at Charlotte. She slowly lifted herself up and glared at Elena. "You would feel fine if you didn't sneak out and stay out so late." Elena falsely smiled at her twin as she crossed her arms.