𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 ⇁ the salvatores.

*:・゚*。⋆☁︎*。⋆ *:・゚✧

At the peak of morning, Stefan was getting ready for school. He was writing in his journal, smiling to himself about his memories of yesterday. He remembered how Elena made him feel, but then he remembered another problem; Damon. He recalled the events after he ran off from the party.

Stefan came rushing home and entered his room. That's when a crow appeared.

He already knew who it was. It only made sense. "Damon." A man was now on the balcony.

"Hello, brother," the man dressed in a leather black jacket said with a smirk.

"Crow's a bit much, don't you think?"

"Wait till you see what I can do with the fog," Damon replied back, glancing towards his brother.

"When'd you get here?" Stefan asked him.

"Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school," Damon said as he walked around his room, "Your hair's different. I like it." He commented, avoiding Stefan's questions.

"It's been 15 years, Damon."

"Thank God, I couldn't take another day of the nineties. That horrible grunge look?" Damon chuckled, "Did not suit you. Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads."

"Why are you here?" Stefan asked another question in a louder tone, already knowing his brother most likely wouldn't answer it.

"I miss my little brother," Damon responded smugly.

"You hate small towns. It's boring. There's nothing for you to do." Stefan countered as his brother avoided his eyes.

"I've managed to keep myself busy."

"You know, you left that girl alive tonight. That's very clumsy of you."

"Ah. That can be a problem...for you." Damon smirked once again tauntingly.

Stefan furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you here now?"

"I could ask you the same question. However, I'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into three little words," Damon pursed his lips, "Elena and Charlotte."

"They took my breath away," he huffed as he began to circle Stefan, "Aren't they twins? That Charlotte is just irresistible." He said, exaggerating his words.

Stefan immediately felt threatened. He knew Damon would try to interfere, and maybe even try to hurt them.

"She's possibly an easy target since she's just so alone, distracting herself with booze and boys. Although Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine." His lips pulled into a slight grin, knowing he had an affect on Stefan.

"I wonder what our little sister would think of them, she'd probably go after all three siblings because y'know, she swings both ways." Damon laughed to himself as he used his fingers to demonstrate swinging.

"Don't bring her into this."

"Is it working, Stefan? Being around her, being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?" Damon ignored Stefan and continued to pester him.

"She's not Katherine. Neither is Charlotte." He said low, but profoundly.

"Well, let's hope not. We both know how that ended. Our sister left us because of that very reason. Tell me something, when's the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel?" Damon finally made his way in front of Stefan, quirking his brows.