𝖙𝖜𝖔 ⇁ the party in the woods.

*:・゚*。⋆☁︎*。⋆ *:・゚✧

The next night, Elena and Charlotte came to the party located in the woods. Naturally, Charlotte managed to get her hands on some beer and Elena was talking to Bonnie. "Just admit it, Elena," Bonnie teased. Elena's cheeks became warm as she smiled, "Oh, okay, so he's a little pretty..." Charlotte nodded, "No, he's super cute, right Lena?" she nudged her sister.

"He has that romance novel stare," Bonnie joked. "So where is he?"

Elena shrugged, "I don't know. You tell me, you're the psychic one." Bonnie laughed, "Right, I forgot. Okay, so give me a sec. Grams says I have to concentrate."

Charlotte held up a finger, signaling them to hold. "Wait, you need a crystal ball." Charlotte chugged the rest of her beer, and handed Bonnie the bottle. Bonnie took it, lightly brushing her hand on top of Charlotte's. Bonnie stood still for a little, spacing out. She then abruptly pulled her hand back.

"What?" Charlotte said, feeling a little worried.

"That was weird," her eyes grew wide, "When I touched you, I saw a crow." Elena and Charlotte's eyes widened as well, remembering the other day.

"What?"

"A crow. There was fog, a man—I'm drunk. It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it. Yeah? Ok, I'm gonna get a refill." She spoke fast then ran off before another word was said. Charlotte slightly shook her head, forgetting all Bonnie said.

"Me too." She smiled at Elena, turning her heel in Bonnie's direction, but her sister pulled her back. "Not so fast," she said, pulling Charlotte closer with the face that read 'don't you dare'.

Charlotte rolled her eyes, pouting at her sister. Elena ignored her, continuing to call for Bonnie. When she turned around, she jumped before releasing Charlotte.

"Hi." He smiled. Elena said it back, returning the grin. Charlotte tuned out their voices as she looked around. Her eyes immediately landed on Tyler and another girl who she didn't really like, Vicki Donavon.

They were heading towards the woods, provoking Charlotte to be intrigued with curiosity and a little jealousy. She was getting tired of hearing her sister and Stefan flirt, so she looked for a way to escape. It was actually easy considering Elena was distracted by a hot guy that she was totally into.

When Charlotte ran off, she heard Elena's bickering, but it soon stopped which was probably because of Stefan. She snatched some drinks then followed where Tyler and Vicki ran off, but she could only find a drunken Tyler walking the opposite direction towards her.

"Ty," she said with a smile. The anger on his face vanished, faking one in return, "Hey Charlie."

"Looking for some company?" She raised the two beer bottles she grabbed earlier so he could see. A mischievous smile appeared onto his face before they ran off somewhere in the woods.

They soon found themselves laughing about something they forgot about, downing their beers, and embracing in hot sloppy make-outs. "So, I saw you and Vick," Charlotte began as she pulled away from his lips, but was interrupted with a groan. "Can we not talk about her?"

"Oh sorry, I thought you guys were kind of a thing," She replied briskly. He shrugged, "We hooked up a few times, kinda like me and you." She rolled her eyes, taking another gulp of her beverage.

"Don't compare her to me," she ordered as she stared off into the distance. He put his hands up in defense sarcastically, "Sorry C, I didn't take you as the jealous type."