a Harry Styles fanfiction: PART 1

heyy there! Here's a brief introduction to all the characters:

Main Characters:

Desiree Tomlinson: It will be written in her POV. Harry Styles' Love interest. Louis' younger sister. Best friends with Eleanor & Danielle.

Harry Styles: sometimes written in his POV. Desiree's love interest.

Louis Tomlinson: Desiree's older brother. doesn't allow Desiree to date any of the boys in 1D.

Eleanor's husband.

Zayn Malik & Niall Horan: Desiree's best friends in 1D.

Liam Payne: Takes care of everyone. Danielle's husband.

Eleanor Calder: Currently preggers with Lou's baby ;] Louis' wife. Best friends with Danielle &

Desiree.

Danielle Peazer: Liam's wife. Best friends with Eleanor & Desiree.

Characters:

Lucas: Desiree's boyfriend in the beginning.

Muralee: Desiree's best friend.

Sooo. Lots of characters there huh? It'll get less confusing soon. Here's my Twitter: @LiveLove_1D_ Follow me, tweet me too, I'm friendly :] I need constructive comments on the story and of course, any interesting ideas you want me to put yeah? just tweet me, you can comment too, but I rarely check tho :X Okay, let's start with the story! ♡♥

Chapter 1

"You bitch! how many fucking times have I told you to stay away from Harry fucking Styles?!" Lucas grabbed my hair, pushing me against the wall.

"Why the fuck can't I?! Harry's a close friend!" I argued back.

"Yeah, TOO CLOSE!" He slapped me, the impact throwing me onto the floor. "Admit it you bitch! You love him, not me!"

I got braver. "Well yeah, I love him, more than I can ever LOVE YOU! ALL YOU DO IS TO ABUSE ME. HOW STUPID OF ME TO TAKE YOU BACK EVERYTIME YOU APOLOGISE." I yell.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY?!" He pinched my arm.

"I SAID I LOVE HARRY STYLES. WHAT? YOU WENT DEAF IN BOTH EARS?!"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" He started punching & kicking me.

I screamed in pain.

Suddenly the door burst open and Harry, Louis ran in, with police behind. Lucas looked up in horror and surrendered. I stood up and ran into Lou's arms. The police held onto Lucas while a policeman asked me what happened. "HE'S AN ABUSIVE ASSHOLE. JUST TAKE HIM AWAY. OUT OF MY LIFE. HE'S MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL." I ran up to the room, Harry & Louis following behind, but I simply slammed the door in front of them.

[Few hours later]

Louis knocked softly on my door. I had been crying that few hours, facedown on my pillow. When I didn't respond, Lou opened the door and came in slowly. "Dizzy?"

I looked up and he sat on the bed. I got up and hugged him tightly.

"I've been such a bad brother."

"What do you mean?"

"I was the one who approved the relationship. I didn't check on him and you."

"Don't push the blame on you. I was stupid to take him back after he abused me for the first time."

"Both of us are at fault. Well then, I'll go over to McDonald's to get dinner. Harry's downstairs, I'll get him to apply some medicated cream on your arms, legs and back."

Louis held my hand wpand we went down. I sat on the couch beside Harry and Louis left.

Harry applied the medicine on my back while I lay facedown. When he finished I sat beside him and watched TV. He turned to me. "Was what you said.. True?"

"What do you mean? What did I say?" I lamely tried to cover up. I didn't want my feelings be known to him, it would be awkward since we actually stayed together in this house.

"That you loved me. I heard what you said. No wait. Shouted. Yeah. I heard what you shouted at Lucas."

I shifted awkwardly. "Uh. Yeah. It's true." I put my head down.

Harry lifted my chin and looked at me in the eyes. "Well, I feel the same way too." He leaned in and kissed me gently. Harry's hand moved down to my waist and held me tightly, kissing me harder. I placed a hand on his back, and the kiss turned into a make out session. Quite intense.

Suddenly there was a loud crash. We sprang apart and Louis was standing there, drinks spilled onto the floor.

"HARRY STYLES WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?!"