Part 10

Chapter 10: part 2

[A week later; Wednesday; getting ready to pick Harry up]

I looked into the mirror and sighed. I could already see the changes. They weren't very huge changes, but it was visible. I changed into a sleeveless metal tip collar blouse and jeans. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door, where Meredith was sitting. "Meredith, move along. I gotta go." I said, a little too gruffily. She gave a little mew. "Fine, I'll bring you along. But you gotta wear your collar." I grabbed her blue collar and put it on her. I carried her up and went out of the house.

"Desiree!" his familliar raspy voice rang out. I stopped stroking Meredith's back and looked up. Harry was coming towards us, with the rest of the boys behind and security surrounding them. I stood up, Meredith a little shocked over the sudden crowd. "Harry! Isn't she the cutest thing?" I grinned, showing Harry Meredith.

"Can I carry her?" Liam's voice immediately piped up.

I smiled. "Sure." Meredith got used to the boys almost immediately, mewing happily. She liked the attention they were giving. Harry gave me a hug. "Oh god, I've missed you. So much." He gave me a kiss. "Hey, getting a little chubby eh?" Harry gave me a little prod cheekily.

Fuck.

I gave a grin. "Hey, let's all go to my house!" They agreed, Harry announcing that it was his turn to carry Meredith. They all piled into my car, Paul telling them to call him when they wanted to go to their hotel.

We ended up crashing in the living room, and the boys got a telling-off the next morning for not informing Paul.

I got up from the pile of blankets and pillows on the living room floor, the boys still asleep. I fed Meredith then started on making waffles for the boys. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms aound my wast, a head on my shoulder. I ignored him and continued pouring the batter into the waffle maker. I shut the waffle maker closed for it to cook. I turned my head and kissed Harry on the cheek. "Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning beautiful." Harry spun me around so I was facing him. He gave me a kiss on the lips. I pulled away, knowing that it would annoy him. I grinned and went to the cupboard. "Tea?" I asked, getting out the container of teabags. He gave me a pained look. I pretended I didn't see anything and got 2 cups. I heard a ting and took the waffle out. I placed it on the now full plate and left it on the kitchen counter. I poured hot water in the cups and put a teabag in each. I brought the cups to Harry, who was sitting on the stool, t the kitchen counter. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to him, so I was trapped between his legs. "You tease." He whispered.

"What do you mean, Styles?"

"Stop teasing me. You already know how much I want you."

"I don't know actually.."

"Fuck." Harry stood up and started placing kisses down my jaw. Just then the boys came into the kitchen noisily.

"Oops. Did we intrude on some private time between you two?" Louis said, grinning.

"You guys destroyed the moment." Harry sighed. I straightened my shirt and grabbed the plate of waffles, bringing it out to the dining table. They piled out and sat at the table, starting to eat. Harry stayed at the kitchen counter, drinking tea. I sat beside him. I think it's time to tell him everything.

"I have something to say."

"What is it?" He put his cup down, looking at me.

"I'm pregnant."