Part 7

Part 7

[Days later]

Me and Harry were mucking about that night, watching a movie halfway through then on to play Monopoly. We barely started playing when I suggested we do some baking.

"At 10pm in the night?" Harry laughed.

"Yeah why not? Let's make rainbow cupcakes!" I jumped up and pulled Harry onto his feet.

We were waiting for the cupcakes to bake in the oven when my phone rang. Harry's phone rang at around the same time too and we scrambled up to the room to grab our phones, which were lying side by side on the dressing table. Louis was calling.

"Hello?"

"Eleanor's in labour!"

"What? That's great! Where is she?"

"We're at the hospital."

"I'm coming over with Harry. Text me the address of the hospital okay?"

"All right. See you.

"See you!" I hung up and turned to Harry, who was on the phone. I waited for him to hang up then started speaking.

"Eleanor's in labour, I've just received the address of the hospital. Let's go!"

"Can you go over first? I'll come over later. I just got a call from Andy. He broke his ankle. I'll go over to his house first and come over with him later."

"All right then." I heard the oven ring, so I went down to take the cupcakes out. I arranged them on a 3 layered tier and put the glass cover over. I ran up to the room as Harry came out of his, dressed in a plain white shirt, sleeves rolled up a little, with dark blue jeans. He kissed my forehead. "I'll get going first. See you later babe."

"Bye, see you later, Harry." I watched him go down the stairs and to the front door. I smiled to myself and closed my room door to change. I changed into a aztec sleeveless tank, and a pair of studded jeans. I decided to go easy on my feet since I was driving, so I put on a pair of red converse. I grabbed my keys, wallet, phone and put then in a small union jack sling purse and ran out, eager to go the hospital.

I reached the hospital to see Liam, Danielle, Niall, Muralee, Zayn & Zayn's girlfriend Maggie. I sat down on the blue plastic chairs, after greeting everyone. I got out my phone to call Harry. He didn't pick up. Maybe he's busy with Andy.

"Louis is still inside with Eleanor?"

"Yeah, they're taking a long time.." Niall replied.

Just then, I saw Andy appear. Without Harry. And Andy was walking fine.

"Andy? I need to talk to you. In private." I stood up and grabbed his elbow. "We'll go get drinks at the vending machine. Iced tea?"

They agreed, so I led Andy down the hallway.

"Where's Harry?" I asked, letting go of my grip on his elbow.

"How would I know? I wasn't with him. Didn't see him for quite a while."

I gasped.

"What? Did something happen?" Andy said.

"Yes. Harry told me to come over by myself first, because he received a call from you. You apparently broke your ankle. And you are here, perfectly fine!" I stopped in front of the vending machine and got out my wallet. I grabbed a handful of coins and slotted them in one by one, pushing the iced tea button angrily. Andy let everything sink in slowly. I grabbed the first cup and thrust it in front Andy's hand. He took it and started to talk.

"So Harry's lying to you and now you don't know his whereabouts?"

"You don't say, Andy!" I thrust the second cup to his left hand. "Bring these to them first and come back to take the rest." I said angrily.

"Calm down.."

"Never tell a girl to calm down! It make her even angrier okay?" I jabbed the iced tea button as Andy apologised and walked away.

When he came back, I handed 3 cups to him, which I layed on the chair beside the machine and grabbed the remaining 3 cups.

"Why would Harry lie to me?" I sighed.

"Desiree? You okay?" Danielle sat down beside me. "You seem out of sorts."

"I'm not okay. Not okay at all." I sighed, and started explaining everything again.

"Maybe you should go home and rest, we'll stay here. Harry'll be back and you can ask him for an explanation. I'll get Liam to drive you home."

"I drove here, it's okay. I'll go take a little drive around the neighbourhood. It'll do me good." I sighed.

"Call me if you need anything, okay? I'm here for you."

"Thanks." I gave Danielle a hug. "You're the older sister that I never had." I smiled.

"And now you have one. Me!" Danielle smiled back. "I hope it all works out between you and Harry."

"I do hope so. Goodbye then." I stood up, gave everyone a wave and walked to the carpark.

I drove home after going for a drive around the street. It was already midnight and Harry wasn't home yet. I took a shower and changed into pyjamas and got into bed. I called Harry a few times, but he didn't pick up at all. I was getting worried. Very worried. I sent countless of texts and calls all through the night. I finally gave up after probably 65 calls and 46 texts, and called Muralee.