XLII [Final Chapter].

A/N: Like the title says, this is my final T'Challa chapter! *Cries in African Princess* I hope you all have enjoyed the ups and downs of this story! And I am glad you have dealt with me through these 42 chapters :). I might continue to write imagines for T'Challa, Jasmine, Oney and Azzari. And there might even been a sequel for this book! Thank you for all your reads, votes, comments, and overall support. And to all of you who cried and laughed with my characters. Thank you. 

Wakanda forever!

-HistoricalJojo AKA TheFinestOne (My OG Wattpad Account)

Months Later

T'Challa's POV

"Can we go on the ride again, Papa?" Azzari asked me, bouncing up and down. "Not right now, let's go eat lunch with your mother first" I said, fixing the Mickey Mouse hat on his head. "That's all she wanted to do today" he sighed. "Your mother is going through a lot right now." "I know, with the baby and all" he repeated, as we walked through the park. "Are you excited?" I asked. He shrugged. "Only if it's a boy" he added, "I want a baby brother." I laughed softly. "We can not chose what the usana* is going to be." He played with his Donald Duck toy. "Why not?" "It's just not it works, you will understand when you're older." 

We finally approached Jasmine and Oney, who were both sitting down at a shaded table.  Oney, of course dawned a strawberry ice cream mustache. "I want ice cream too, Papa" Azzari, said trying to pull my hand towards the ice cream vendor. "We have not eaten lunch yet" I told him as I sat down. "But Oney and Mama have some!" he explained. Without arguing, Jasmine handed him money. "Oney, go with your brother to get some ice cream" she told him. The pair got up, and went over to the vendor, looking at all the flavors of ice cream. 

I slid over to her, throwing an arm around her shoulders. "As a soon to be father of three, you should know that once one kid has something, the other is going to want it too." I kissed her cheek. "I just tried to put my foot down for once" I joked. I looked down at her round stomach. "How is Bean doing?" She rolled her eyes. "T'Challa, can you stop calling the baby that?" "Why? You know I nickname all my unborn children. Azzari was Baby Blue, and Oney was Sprout." She ate the last spoonful of her vanilla ice cream. "Trust me, I remember what all their names were." Oney and Azzari came back to the table, and sat down once again. Azzari finally glad to have his ice cream. Jasmine talked to the children, and I silently watched them converse.

 Life finally felt whole again. Months ago, everything had felt like a nightmare. We had lost not one, but two members of our family, and all of Wakanda was running around in circles, trying to make sense of Hunter's actions. It seemed like it would never end. But there was nothing Jasmine and I could not make it through. She was the perfect queen for Wakanda, and the perfect queen for me. 

As her and the children laughed about something, she turned to me and flashed a glowing smile that would rival the sun. And that's when I though: 

 "Sometimes, life is just right."

-*Baby