Chapter 8: Getting Better?

I wake up before Jesse, so I go downstairs and make him breakfast. I was still a little upset with him, but I had to forgive him eventually. I finish cooking breakfast and take it upstairs to him. "Good morning love," I say as I sit the food on the table next to the bed. I sit on Jesse and hug him, "Good morning to you too. You're not mad anymore?" he asks. "Just a little bit, side chicks though? Like really." He sits up and wraps his arms around me, "That's a thing of the past I don't have any side chicks or anything like that." I grab the tray and give it to him. "Even though I was a little mad I still made you something." He takes the tray, "You didn't poison this out of anger did you?" He laughs. "Maybe," I look at him and laugh, "No crazy I didn't poison it. Now eat before it gets cold!" I get up and take a shower and throw on some jeans and a t-shirt. "So can I take you to dinner tonight?" He asks. "I don't have a dress." He gets up and pulls out the black dress I wanted at the mall. "That can't be mine! You are awesome! Thank you." I run and jump on him. He laughs a little bit, "You're welcome. Anything for you babe." I try on the dress, "How does it look?" "Perfect, but you're missing something." I looked confused. "What am I missing I'm pretty sure the dress has all the fabric on it." He laughs and pulls out some black 6 inch heels. "Oh my gosh! You did not buy me these. This is not real! I am not really wearing this dress right now." "Then what are you wearing?" I look at him, "The dress!" I take the dress off because I didn't want it to get messed up before tonight. I hang the dress up and put the shoes back in the box. I put my jeans and shirt back on. "What are we doing today?" "Well we were gonna head to the beach with the boys if you didn't mind." I smile, "Well what are we waiting for?" "Well they haven't called me yet duh." "You're gonna stop saying duh to me." He walks up on me, "And if I don't?" "I'll do this every time." "Do wha..." I trip him. "That," I bend down over him, "Who's the b**** now?" I laugh. He grabs my legs, pulls me to the ground, and then pins me to the floor. "I spoke too soon? Let me go!" "Nah, I think I'll keep you here for a while." He starts to kiss me as I tried to escape, but I have to be completely honest, I DID NOT want to get up. "Get off me Jesse!" "You know you like it. Don't front." I smile at him and then agree. I wrap my legs around him and continue kissing him. He stands up and pushes me against the wall. Just then his phone started ringing. "You gonna answer that?" He takes his phone out of his pocket and throws it on the bed. "If it's important they'll call back," he winks at me then carries me over to the bed. That's when it happened, a rush ran through my body, my adrenaline was pumping, and I felt out of control. I could tell he had that rush feeling too, he seemed a little "excited". I couldn't believe this was happening, I can't believe I let him do it. I don't think I regret my decision much. Of course I wish I would've waited, but I just couldn't control myself. Afterwards we were laying there staring at each other like a miracle just happened. I just starting thinking and thinking and couldn't stop. I lost it all to Jesse, but what if it was just another way to get in someone's pants? What if he didn't really care about me and all he wanted was to use me? Did we make love? Or did we just do it because we both felt in the mood?