confession _ taesana💫

( Taehyung's Point of View )

"Sana-shi? Are you excited?" I asked Sana as she was sitting at the bench outside our house.

"Who wouldn't be, Taehyung? It's Christmas!! Well, 16 minutes before it" She said and gave me a smile. I took a deep breath.

"Sana, I need to tell you something." I said and never dare to look at her.

"Hmm? What is it?" She asked.

"I. . . I'm going to Japan soon. I only have 3 days left here in Korea." I said and looked down.

"J-Japan? Where in Japan? Osaka? Tokyo?"

"Tokyo." I answered shortly.

"Will you ever come back?" She asked in a low pitch tone.

"I don't know. But, Dad wants me to come help him. You know our business." I said to her.

( Sana's Point of View )

This is a dream, right? It's a dream! Taehyung wouldn't leave me! He promised to stay by my side!

"This is not a good joke, Kim Taehyung!" I suddenly shouted.

"I... I'm not joking Sana. I'm really leaving" He said.

"B-But. . . You promised me! You promise to stay by my side. Why would you suddenly leave me! You don't care about me anymore, don't you?! You would just leave me alone?!" I shouted at him while tears are falling down on my cheeks. I really don't know what am I saying. I don't know what am I feeling. I don't know what am I doing, either!

"Don't accuse me of that, Minatozaki Sana! I don't want to leave you but I have to! My father needs me! Our company is in trouble! "

I turned silent. I felt guilty for accusing him.

"Sana-shi! I'll promise that I'll visit you. But maybe, it will take a month. You know that----"

"Shhh! I understand. Sorry for shouting at you. You only got 3 days left in here right? "

I asked and then he nodded.

"Let's make the most of it, Taehyung-shi! And it's almost Christmas" I said and looked at my wristwatch. It's already 11:57!

"Taehyung-shi!! 3 minutes left before Christmas! Let's go inside." I said and go first to enter the house. But, someone suddenly grab my wrist and hug me.

"T-Taehyung!! W-what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

I can feel my heart thumping fast. I can feel my face burning.

"I got another confession to make. Listen Sana-jjang, I know that we've been best friends since 7 years. And in that 7 years, I fell in love with a girl who's really clumsy yet so dorky! "

W-what is he saying?!

"I fell in love with that girl but that girl didn't notice. I give many signs that I like her but I think it's not enough. I wanted to give up. But, just seeing that girl's smile. I wanted to fight even more. I wanted her badly. I love her so badly"

"Yah! What the heck are you saying?!"

"I LOVE YOU, MINATOZAKI SANA! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!"

"You're joking!"

But, suddenly the world stop spinning. . .

HE KISSED ME!!

"What did you do? You said you love me and then you kiss me. How dare you?! Doesn't mean that I love you too that I would let you kiss me! You still have to court me and----- "

"You love me? "

I suddenly froze. Oh no! I slip! Oh my God!!

"When did I say that? I didn't say something."

"I heard it! "

"I... I... FINE! I am in love with you! I love you for more than 5 years. Contented?" I asked while my face is getting red.

"I love you too. I love you so much. " He said and then hug me. As he hug me, the fireworks in sky light up.

I smiled. The best Christmas gift ever!!!!!!