break up_namhyo💫

( Jihyo's Point of View )

"Namjoon?! Where the hell are you?!" I asked Namjoon through the phone.

"Language, lady! I'm almost near." He said in a calm tone.

"That's what you said a while ago! Where are you, Namjoon?! It's our 2nd anniversary and your 1 hour late!" I reasoned with an angry Tone.

"Just wait for me okay?! Be patient!" He said. Irritation was clearly heard in his voice.

"Listen, Namjoo---- "

*TOOT-TOOT

He. . . He end the call. How rude!! That's it! I won't wait anymore! I'm already tired waiting for one hour. It's our 2nd anniversary. I felt a tear escaped my eyes and it continued and all I know is now i'm sobbing. I stand up and walk.

"Jihyo-ahh!" I didn't listen to him. It's probably Namjoon. I continued walking.

"Jihyo-ahh!" I heard him called out again. I still didn't listen. I continued walking but someone hugged me at the back. I cried even more.

"Yah! I'm sorry for shouting at you. Sorry that I'm late too. Shush now? I'm here, okay? Stop crying."

I take a deep breath before saying the words. . .

( Namjoon's Point of View )

"Let's break up." I freeze at what she said.

No. No. She's just mad. She's just disappointed.

"Park Jihyo? You're just mad. Let's talk about this, okay?" I said in a calm tone. But, I am really nervous.

"How could you be so calm right now when you just shouted at me in the phone?" she asked coldly. I was hurt at the tone she used.

"I'm just frustrated! I couldn't find your favorite flower around town. Plus, the traffic." I reasoned out.

"Then why did you end the phone? I was just about to talk when you ended it?"

"I accidentally ended the call." I said.

"Fine! You already explained. . . Now let's break up." I gasped at what she said.

"No. . . No. . . "

"Listen, Namjoon. I'm already tired. You always make me feel like I'm not special except that you gave me flowers. But, the most hurtful part is
. . . I never heard you confess that you love me. I never heard some sweet things from you. Am I the only one who's loving all along? "

"What. . . What are you talking about? I love you, Park Jihyo! I'm just. . . I'm just shy to say it. I was even force to court you. And, you know that I can't show my feelings. Plus, the flowers meant that I LOVE YOU!"

As I said that, tears were already falling from her cheeks. Shit! I hate to see her cry. As much as possible, I want to make her happy, to make her glad, not to make her cry or sad!

Minutes passed by and we're still standing there. She's crying nonstop while me. . . Just standing and couldn't get near to her. I want to comfort her. . . But, I'm afraid I will hurt her more.

"WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN THERE, KIM NAMJOON?!?! DON'T YOU WANT TO HUG ME? YOU IDIOT!! HOW DARE YOU DIDN'T SAY YOU LOVE ME. I THOUGHT YOU JUST TREAT ME LIKE A SISSY! DAMN YOU! DON'T EVER GET NEAR ME OR I'LL SHOUT AT THE TOP OF MY LUNG AND. . . AND. . . KIM NAMJOON. . . SARANGHE!! "

I gasped loudly before smiling. This girl. . . This girl is just special.

"Nado Sarangheyo, Park Jihyo! " I said with a smile.

"SAY IT LOUDLY!! YOU DON'T REALLY LOVE ME DO YOU?! YOU JUST SAID THAT BECAUSE------- "

I stop her by kissing her in the lips. This woman!!

"I LOVE YOU, PARK JIHYO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I WOULD GIVE THE WHOLE WORLD JUST FOR YOU!!" I shouted loudly. She grin until she smile.

"That's enough! So, where are we going??"

"Just here. The fireworks is beautiful in this area. And just 5 seconds left before Christmas."

" 5. . . 4. . . 3. . . 2. . . 1. . . "

As the fireworks light up in the sky, I kissed her in the lips.