dance battle_moseok✨

Hewoo Mo_Chu I've read your comment 😞 OMG I'm sorry for being inactive here so... Here!

***

Momo was scrolling in her secret twitter account to see her fan's request for the year end shows.

She was humming ON by BTS when she noticed a lot of request saying :

- Dance battle with BTS's Hoseok Pls!
- Dance battle!!
- Pls with J-hope!!
- Dance battle will be fun!

Dance battle? I guess I can do it.. Or.. Not? I can do it if Hoseok will approve or JYP and Big hit will let us.

That's all for today... Now I'll sleep.

...

"Hyung!!!" I woke up because of Taehyung's voice

"W-what?" God. I still sleepy.

"Momo from TWICE DM-ed you saying would you like to have a dance battle with me? Hyung!!! Say Yes!!"

Dance battle? She wants me to have a dance battle with her? For what reason?

Wait---

"How---WHY DID YOU TOUCHED MY PHONE??!!"

Taehyung just smiled and ran away. Tss.

I replied to her.

Sure! But can I ask for what reason? And when? So that I can tell my manger.

After a minute she replied

For MAMA's special stage? My company already approved my request..

Really? JYPEnt approved it??! Well there's a big chance that our company will approve It too.

Okay! I'll just wait for our company's approval.

Wow.. I'll have a special stage with one of the members of the Nation's Girl Group. This will be exiting.

***

Weeks later...

"Momo... You can do this!" I whispered to myself when I got down from our van. Today we will have our practice together. I practiced a lot on my own already for this dance battle. And I'm exited.

"Good afternoon.." I greeted BTS's manager when I arrived to their Dance practice room.

First day of practice - bighit ent.
Second day - JYPEnt.
Third day - JYPEnt.
Last day - bighit ent.

Then MAMA will start.

I was chatting with my unnies when Hoseok arrived.

"Did you ate lunch already?" he asked

"Yes... Shall we start?" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We danced and danced until it was 6pm. I bid goodbye at him and arrived at our dorm 7pm. What a heavy traffic.

...

5 days later...

Now it's MAMA time! Me and Jhope practiced for the last time for the camera works... We will perform for the opening...

After preparing I heared the noise of the crowd. Everybody were chanting MOSEOK! MOSEOK! MOSEOK!

Which made me even nervous. I was looking at the crowd behind the large curtains when Someone whispered behind me.

"We can do this..."

I nodded and smiled.

"Let's witness a once in a lifetime event... Give a loud cheer for TWICE's MOMO AND BTS's JHOPE!!" said the MC and it was the cue for us to go on stage.

My heart was about the burst out of my ribcage when I saw a lot of people cheering for us. This is not my first time but this is the first time I'll be performing with the most famous kpop dancer.

Me and Jhope danced. We played. We made the stage like it was our playground.

Then we dance together. It was like a ball dance with a twist masking it like we're dancing hip hop × ball dance

It was all perfect when suddenly My foot slipped but luckily Hoseok catched me and we kissed, Accidentally.

After the kiss the music ended. We made it like it was the real end to our dance but I wasn't! I was expecting the crowd to get angry and to give us back ocean but what happened was the opposite.

Eveybody was cheering with the chant MOSEOK MOSEOK MOSEOK.

A lone tear escaped to my eyes then I looked at Hoseok. He was smiling to the crowd then stared at me...

"I like you.."

Little did I know it was the beginning of my new chapter in life...I like him too..

End

***