savage and bad_dahmin⚡

"Are you blind?!"

"Oh, woman you don't know who I am"

"I don't care."

"Really?"

Dahyun ignored the man and drove away. She almost got into a car accident!

Psh. What a bad day.

...

"Good morning Dahyun!" my co-worker Jihyo greeted. "There will be a LOOOOT of costumers today."

"Huh? Why?" I asked

"Today is the opening of the brand new building across the road."

"Ill get ready then!"

I baked baked and baked all morning. Then ate lunch at the kitchen.

"Dahyun!!!!" I immediately stopped eating and went to Jihyo. "Hey, what's up?"

"H-he's looking for you..."

"Who?"

"Mr.Park Jimin?"

"Huh?" I looked at someone whom she was referring..

"YOU?!"

His one eyebrow raised.

"Y-you know him?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes! He almost killed me!"

"For your Information, woman. You're the one who bumped my car. So you better pay me."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Youre making me mad. Don't you dare mess up with me."

"And like what I've said.. I DON'T CARE!"

His eyes screams madness.

"Um..guys can you please..talk outside?" Jihyo smiled at me and signaled me to go outside.

"No.. I'll stay in the kitchen and you--" I pointed the man in black suit or should I say Jamin? Jaemin? Joemin? Jimin? I don't really know. "Leave our bakeshop." I commanded.

...

8:00 pm

Its time to go home! After the long day I can finally rest. I went outside and was about to lock the shop when somebody grabbed my hands! He carried me like a sack of rice.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!"

"Sorry maam, I was just summoned to do this job."

He Dahyun carried and pushed her inside a black van. Dahyun was shouting asking for help but it was useless.

Dahyun didn't noticed that she was already in deep sleep.

...

Dahyun slowly opened her eyes.

"S-shit..." she whispered

"Hi, Savage queen." she took a glance at the one who spoke.

She was stunned.

It was Park Jimin.

"What the hell do you want!"

"Your life." he chuckled "I want your f*cking life"

"For what reason? For bumping your car? What a cheap reason you got---"

He aimed a gun in my forehead by that I was taken aback..

"For disrespecting me." I closed my eyes and I was expecting for him to fire the gun but I felt a soft kiss.

what..

What's happening?

When he let go, he looked at my eyes.. "Finally.. I found you."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"I found my match."

He claimed my lips again. I want to let go! What the hell is he doing to me! Why.. Why can't I stop him..

"Do you like my kisses? Hm Dahyun?"

"N-no"

"Stop lying."

"I'm not l-lying..."

"Then why did you kissed back?" I looked away.  "Hey! Look at me.. Are you embarrassed?"

"Stop!" I yelled "Why are you doing this?! Who are you?! Why did you kissed me?"

"Because... Its you.."

"What do you mean its me? You're confusing!" 

"It's you... I lost you 5 years ago Dahyun. You were mine but then you suddenly disappeared...they t-told me you died but.. Here you are.. Infront of me."

"What are you saying?! I can't remember anything!"

"Because you lost your memories..you got into a plane crash and I thought you were dead but no.. " he looked Down "You forgot me.."

"W-where did you get these informations?"

"From a private investigator. You know I owned a big company, we were happy and I was contented but.. I lost you and I lost everything my company faced a big problem and I lost it." He looked straight into my eyes "And now it's fine. I did my very best to revive and it was worth it."

"T-that Company was yours? Across the bakeshop?"

"Y-yes."

My head suddenly ache.

"Are you okay?! Damn it!" He carried me after it I didn't know what happened next.

...

I woke up in the hospital with him sitting In my side..

He explained everything. He was smiling but then it faded when he confessed that he's been into illegal things when I was gone.

But I understood. I was saying it was my fault but he insisted saying for us to focus on our future and forget the bitter past.

He apologised for kidnapping me and for saying bad things to me. He even offered that I should slap him!

He told me all of our happy memories five years ago. At first I didn't believed him but he got our pictures together!

A memory came Into my mind..

"Are you blind?!"

"Oh, woman you don't know who I am"

"I don't care."

"Really?"

By that I drove away.

That accident was the bridge for me and for Jimin to meet... Again..

What a playful destiny.

End

A/N : this was originally The drug dealer and the good girl but mah mind changed! There you go! I hope you like it! Bye byeee.

-Maxine