he's gay_dahmin✨

"GOOOO!!!!!! MY BABY GOOOO!!!" I shouted. Its my boyfriend's finals...in volleyball.

He's gay.
He's my boyfriend.

He looked at me and winked. God he's handsome. A lot of people judge us both but I don't really care.

His love for me is true. I feel the same.

After his game I went inside the volleyball court and hugged him everyone stared at us...they are trying to prevent themselves from laughing.

They know that my boyfriend is gay.
They all know that we are in a relationship. When we were still in a fresh relationship I kept on making a scandalous scene if they'll attack Jimin.

Those old times...

"Congratulations gurl!!!" I said. Jimin smiled as response and hugged me again. "let's go outside okay? Let's celebrate your win" I added

Jollibee...(A/N : IM CRAVINGGG.)

"What do like huh?" He asked looking at the menu

"I like you." I replied then laughed.

"Dahyun. "

"Sorry baby...I like this chicken joy and some Sprite" I said

"Okay let's go and get it.." he stood up but before going to the counter to order our food he kissed my forehead.

I'm blushing.

"Red as tomato babe." then he walked towards the counter.

I was scrolling in Instagram when a handsome man approached me.

"Hey... May I know your name?" he asked "My name is Kim Taehyung what's yours?"

Silence.

"Um..I'm t-taken... Actually he's in the counter----"

"Taken by who?"

"By me." I looked at the man who spoke. Jimin. "Stay away from my girl man." he was angry. Jealously filled his eyes

"What if I dont?"

"Then I'll f*cking kick you out from here. THIS. IS. MY. GIRL. you're talking to."

"Chill man..." then by that Taehyung walked out

Jimin sat in front of me.. Looks irritated.

"Sorry... Babe..." I said "He was the one who---"

"I love you." he suddenly said. "so gurl If somebody will flirt to you like that I'll really beat him up you know? You're mine... Duh."

"Psh... Did you just---you're being possessive huh? I like that...hope you'll do that if a man will---"

"I'll kick his ass of gurl. I'm telling you"

"Really you're doing to do that huh Jimin?"

"yes. Just tell me 'I love you too' "

"I love you too..."

By that he hugged me... Psh.
I love him... And I'll forever love him. I don't care about other people's opinion---

"Dahyun..."

"Hmm?"

"I've been thinking... Actually it has been years since I decided to you know... Change."

"What do you mean?"

He smiled.

###

A/N : you guys been requesting Dahmin so here~~~ what's the next ship?