Imagine 8

Imagine Kol spotting you and meet greet party he is hosting.

Y

Y

ou and Kol broke up a year ago and make you leave for a year off somewhere to find your self.

You just got back in town find your self in your favorite cafe shop when your best friend Y/B/F/N  was working.

"OMG" Y/B/F/N was shocked to see you back

"Hey can I get my favorite drink" You reply smile at her

Y/B/F/N pour your favorite coffee in go cup pass it to you as you give her a 5.

"Um Y/N, Kol hosting a  meet and greet  partly if you what see him" She say and say thank you to her and leave with your coffee.

You find yourself at Kol's house with alot people show up. When you enter hear alot of people chatting about alot stuff when Kol spotting you stand there look for him when you spot him look at you in surprised when someone say goodbye to him.

"Y/N how are you" Kol ask

"Good you" You reply

"I'm fine, so when you got back" Kol say  tucking his hand in his pocket.

"Today" You reply "I heard you have meet and greet so I thought coming by I mean I'm was not going to but I need to see you apologize everything happens last year our broke up"

"You don't have to apologize for our broke up everything happens for a reason" Kol say

"You think we can fix this or have you move on already" You ask

Kol sigh "I don't know but we can try" taking your hand in his give you a kiss on the cheek.

"I miss you " You say giving him the seriously look.

"I miss you too" Kol reply pull you in his arms hug you