Imagine 26

Imagine making love for the first time with Kol

Warning : sex

It was the night you and Kol finally have alone time without no Mikaelson's family interrupt you two.

You open the bedroom door and find candles lay around the room lit you feel surprised when Kol come out the bathroom (in the bedroom) wearing a button shirt and blue jeans.

"We finally alone no interrupt just me and you" Kol say walk towards you place his hand on your as he give you a kiss on your cheek.

"Candles around the room seem sexy" You reply

Kol wrap his arms around your waist pulling you close towards him as he give you a kiss as you unbuttoned his shirt take it off throw it on the ground.

You give him a passion kiss as he place his hand on your head.

You, two landed on the bed still kiss each other take the clothes off each other.

Kol pull down your pants while you only wear sexy panties on that got Kol rub it to get you all wet as moan escape from your mouth.

"Do you like it" Kol ask smirk at the sound that you  make.

You nodded your head  for yes.

As Kol got hard down there he finally  let out his  long hard cock while you grab it to suck  it while he  moan .

"I need you inside me now" You say in sexy  voice  as Kol  lay you  down, pulling down your panties  off you as he lick your  wet pussy.

He slowly put his cock inside  your wet pussy as he fuck you hard while the two of you  moan until you  both give  tired.

~~~~~~
Sorry I bad at this