Imagine 29

Imagine watching Kol care for his niece Hope and you thought it was cute

Klaus have Kol babysitting Hope who is 5-6 years old until he come back from a mission task

You have a secret crush on Kol who kinda be flirting with you lastly because he know.

As you look for Kol in the house you hear Kol talk to Hope about something that was cute. You love the fact he take care of his niece.

You though maybe one day you will like to have children with Kol if you ever got together.

"Kol" As you finally announce your self in the room Kol turn around and smile at you.

"Y/N" Hope say run up to you give you a hug.

"Hey Hope" You reply to her as Kol look at you.

"So how did you know I be here" Kol ask

"You always here"You reply "So you babysitting"

"Yes" Kol smile at you as Hope look at you and Kol.

"I going to my room let you two talk" Hope say give you and Kol a smile

"Hope call me if you need anything" Kol say as she nodded left the room.

"I love that little girl she such a sweetheart" You say as Kol nodded

"Yes she is"Kol reply as he caught you off guard giving you a passion kiss you want pull away but your body tell you no.

As Kol finally pull away and smile at you "I be want to do that for long time now"

"You had" You reply with a surprise

"Yes and I know you be what to do that for long time too" Kol say give you other kiss.

You feel like your dream or it real that Kol Mikaelson kiss you and told you he be what Kol kiss you for long time.