Chapter 1: Tracking The Recruits

Jeff the Killer runs into the clearing at the same time Ticci Toby enters the clearing. They spot each other. Jeff pounces, attacking the twitchy boy. The twitchy boy attempts to get out of the other killer's grip.

"Come on, Jeff, we have to... go." Eyeless Jack enters the scene. He stares in awe at the way Jeff the Killer plays with Ticci Toby.

"Rodgers! What's taking so long?!" Masky enters the scene. He stands next to Eyeless Jack, crossing his arms. "Does that thing belong to you?"

"Unfortunately, yes." Jack walks into the clearing and pulls Jeff off of Toby. Toby runs to Masky and hides behind him.

"Let's go, Rodgers." Masky starts to walk away. Slenderman enters the scene. He speaks through their minds so I have no clue what he says. "Yes, sir."

Masky, Hoodie, and Toby run to capture the other killers but they have already left.

"They are already gone, sir." Masky reports. Slenderman speaks again. "I don't know why you sense another pasta. Maybe your senses are off."

Slenderman moves his head in my direction. I do not move. Suddenly, a static fills my ears. I grab my head, loosing my footing. I quickly grab the branch before I fall. A hatchet comes flying towards me, piercing my torso. I jolt, ripping it out. I scramble onto the branch, hopping through the trees as fast as I can.

The static gets stronger. My mind aches but I continue jumping silently. I hear slight rustling behind me. I continue jumping. I trip, falling from the tree. I somersault, landing without breaking anything.

I silently sprint through the forest, static ringing in my ears. My breaths get heavier so I stop, hiding behind a tree. I slow my breaths.

I slightly peek around the tree. Slenderman stands behind Ticci Toby, Masky, and Hoodie. They are searching for me. The static pounds in my head heavily. I gently jolt.

I hear them surround the tree I'm at, closing in on me. I grip my fist tightly, ready to throw down. I pull my hoodie tighter around me.

The individuals surround me. I sigh. My face is covered so they can't see me.

"Whoa, he looks like me." Toby comments. I roll my eyes from under my blue goggles. I scoff from under my mouth guard. My fists clench tightly at my sides, drawing blood.

"Don't flatter yourself." I mumble. The static is getting unbearable. I want to fall to the ground and scream.

But, I don't.

"Slender, why is it taking so long?" Masky asks. I move to grab the tree behind me. I jolt again.

I don't know. He is just strong.

I furrow my eyebrows. One of my eyes squints shut. I grip the tree tighter. The pressure sends adrenaline pumping throughout my body. The static becomes even more unbearable.

"Could you quit making me suffer and kill me?" I ask, whispering.

"We aren't going to kill you." Masky answers. I point to the hatchet slash in my torso.

"That was an accident." Toby explains. "You scared me."

The static becomes unbearable, I grab my head. I slide to the ground. I exhale, passing out.