Chapter 9

[Hey readers!! appreciate you all for sticking to my chapters so far, well happy to announce that we are about to witness something really exciting. Hope you guys will appreciate it. Do give your comments and vote on my work and motivate me.]

[5:30AM, Alarm Ringing] Phew!! The day is here. Hurray!!! I should probably go and get ready, its already 5:30AM. I quickly made my bed and was going for shower, the phone started ringing. I picked up the call, It was from Priyanka. I picked her call...

Me-Hey... What's up?
Priyanka- You got up on time? That's great. I called you to wake you up from your sweet dreams, kiddo!!. And yes listen, I will pick you and Sidd up by 7AM. Be ready and dont be late. Bye.

Me- Alright. I will be on time. Now bye bye
(Hanged the call).

I took my bath and got into my outfit for the trip. It was really very cold, so i decided to wear an extra hoddie untill the temperature comes in favour. It was 6AM, and went to the kitchen to make something to eat so that my stomach dont get upset in the trip and my whole day doesn't get ruined due to constipation. I made some tea but there wasn't anything available to have instantly like bread or something, so I took out some sprouts and had it. The weather was so coxy, if I had my girlfriend with me now, i would definitely cancel all my trips and cuddle with her under the blanket and make myself broiling from her lap.

"Can you just come back to reality?", My inner voice spoke.

I started laughing, Lol that's a great picture of my mind. Surely this should happen one day to me (Sigh). Mom woke up and was standing behind my chair, I was smiling like an idiot. She kept her hands on my shoulder and asked me what was wrong with me? Whay am I smiling without any reason?. I simply told her nothing just a small incident and walked back to my room. I cross checked my bag if i have left something important unpacked. I figured out I didn't pack my power bank,my tooth brush nor my headphones and the charger. I immediately packed them and finally i was all set for the trip. I called Joe, just to maake sure whether he has woken up or not? As he is really addicted to stay up till 4-5AM on his phone and Netflix. I was surprised as he stated me picking my call up that he is already on his move to college. Well that was great. Everyone one was really excited for the trip.

It was 6:45AM, my phone rang. It was Priyanka...

"Oi, listen up... Can you just come to Sidd's place? Please???. I will pick you guys up from there. Will there be any issue?", She asked me

"Ok sure, i better get moving then!!.", I replied and cut the call.

I took my bag and went to Mom's room and greeted them goodbye and went out. In 10 minutes I reached my destination and saw both Priyanka and Sidd were waiting for me.

"Am I late???", I started

"No no...right on time", they both replied together

"Ok..lets go!!", I exclaimed

We grabbed our seats in her car and began the journey. We all were excited. Priyanka was sitting with me behind and she hold my hand and asked about my health. Her gestures gave me some affection and it made me more relaxed. I too grabbed the grip in between her fingers and told her about it that I was fine. Hearing that she smiled and added my boy is strong. I too looked into her eyes and smiled and nodded. After a few moments we reached college. Everyone was really excited. Positive vibes and chaos all around, Cheers everyone. We three too joined them. The environment was chaotic yet it was very peaceful. We gathered our group which includes me, Priyanka, Joe, Sidd, Rupinder (our classmate).