Chapter 4

[Hey, readers!! hope you guys are enjoying my story. Stay tuned we are closed to a very exciting part of the story. And please keep on commenting your views and do drop a like and keep me motivated for more exciting stories. And i apologise because my exams are almost here knocking my doors so I will be a little late in updating]

(Continuing)...
[Priyanka  going to speak up]  "Hey what happened?? Your face is telling something is not ok..well what is that?", I questioned immediately

She replied, "Yes its not fine..you know the college week is also coming as soon we return from the trip and I had so much to do and today this accident has just distracted my mind... Can I ask a favor from you??? Can you take the lead and help me with the pending work of college week.... please please!!"

I agreed to her and asked her to provide the details about the pending work. And for that i need to install WhatsApp again on my phone..'oh god!!'.

It was already 9:30PM and we took our leave and said Di to drive home safely and I will book a cab and go.

[Samikshaa stopping me] " Who will send you your college bag??", Samikshaa reminded me.

Oops!!!, i forgot my bag...shit!!, I yelled..

Samikshaa Di called my Mom and stated her Priyanka's mom's condition and also took her permission to keep me and gave the good news of not returning home today.

"Phew!! Ahh it feels so good today... ", I exclaimed

But inside i was worried about Chikki what was he doing the all day. But I let it go and went to the car and hopped inside. Samikshaa too hopped inside and started driving. I played some solf music and both of us were enjoying our way back to home.

It was a beautiful autumn night, the streets were filled with hot hot roasted corn and chicken and pork along with Momo*(dim sums: a steamed Chinese delicacy) selling.

In no time she pressed the brake pedal and stopped the car by dide and lowerd the window and asked the nearby vendor to give 2plates of Momo's with chilli chutney*(chilli paste) and soup along with it and the vendor packed it and came close to us and handed us our food and took the money which cost us Rs 100(INR). I asked her to buy me a roasted corn and she did that too.

Finally after having our Momo's and sharing the roasted corn we drive back home. And I noticed my phone's notification light was blinking continuously as if there were alot of unseen messages i soon realized i kept my phone in 'Do not disturb mode' as we were in the hospital and my phone might disturb the peace of some patients admitted in.

[Unlocking my phone] '300 chats and 2000+ messages pending ' my phone showed the WhatsApp status. I opened WhatsApp and checked the messages.... Well 13months is a very long period of time and getting this much of texts was actually a normal thing maybe.Lol!!.

I opened Priyanka's chat and read her texts carefully and predetermined what I have to do. Also she asked me to prepare a painting of any theme which should ne attractive and unique in its own for presenting it to the chief guest. By 10:20PM we reached home and I immediately went to my room and jumped on my bed and started thinking about the painting well i got that idea and sketched it in a piece of paper. I heard Samikshaa calling me, i went to her room and she asked me to sleep hear with her as there were no extra blankets.

I was fine with it  and went back to my room got fresh and took my phone and went to her room. When i entered the room all lights were off it was all dark then Samikshaa switch the bedside lamp and told me to join her in the horror movie 'THE NIGHTMARE'.