Chapter 24

[Hey reader's!! We came across a long way with our story. Thank you so much for the support ❤️]

(Continuing)..
I heard a panic situation surrounded me. I was in sleep yet my mind was conscious. Yelling and tensed voices in the room. And suddenly I remembered about yesterday's message about "I love you" for which I never received a reply. Actually, I fell asleep, unfortunately. I quickly woke up and the first thing I search was for my mobile.

Everyone around was so tensed like something real bad has happened. I was about to ask them but I heard my phone ringing. It was early in the morning. And was sure that it won't be from the mobile company begging some stupid schemes. I quickly picked up the phone call. It was from sister, Samiksha.

[The phone call]
Me- Hello!!!
Samiksha- Did you got the news? (Broken voice as if she was holder hard her tears)

Me- Hey sis!! What's wrong? And what news?
Samiksha- About Priyanka?

Me- Yes!! She is going with her Mom. Why what happened?
Samiksha- Maharnab!! I have no words to describe but its hard to open it up to you....

Me- Samiksha please!! Tell me what's going on? (I shouted)
Samiksha- Maharnab, Priyanka and Harman both of them left us. (She cried out loud)

Me- What?
Samiksha- I wished it was fake brother, but the truth is the both encountered a landscape while returning. And that accident took them away from us.

Listening to this news, the whole moment stopped. I could feel an enormous pain in my heart, tears rolled down my eyes. I couldn't believe my Forever was no longer with me. I heard Samiksha continuously shouting my name over the phone. I turned around with panic and saw the others with red eyes and tensed face. Joe had an eye contact with me and I understood, the news I heard was true. I completely broke down and hold him tight and burst into tears in front of them, shouting Priyanka's name.

(A few minutes later)
I could feel sprinkles of water been poured on my face. I woke up (panicked)

"Hey, Its fine. Its fine!!! Just a bad dream.", Joe was comforting

"What? A dream?", I was panicked

"Relax!! Sit up and have a glass of water". Rupinder held me a glass of water

"What happened? Why were you shouting so loud?", Sidd asked

"Was I", I asked

"Yes!! 'No.... Priyanka' aloud", Joe replied

I couldn't believe at what he was telling, it was a bad dream? I could still hear Samiksha's voice telling about the accident in my ears. It was very confusing. I just jumped off and went to the bathroom. The last thing I remembered, was broken down and my face fully covered with tears. But in the mirror I could see my face, completely freshen up, like it was being cleaned and washed up before going to bed. It was strange. I came out and searched my phone.

Holding my phone, the first thing I did was opening the call logs and check if Mom and Samiksha made a call. But my logs were empty, Mom and Samiksha's number didn't hold a place. I opened WhatsApp about Priyanka's message of leaving. Strange but Priyanka's chatroom was also not holding any new message and moreover there isn't any message about going somewhere.