Chapter nine:hobo

Cheryl POV
I'm so glad its time for lunch. Because I want to talk to that filthy hobo .

I walk in the cafeteria look for that scrawny little Bitc.... there he is . He's In the lunch line like the rest of the hoodlums

I push pass students ,I'm determine to talk to this scum.what did he tell him?

I continue to walk to him . When I finally approached I push him causing his lunch to fall on him.

" what the hell cheryl." He yelled

" what did you tell Toni in Grundy class?"

"What?"

" I saw you talking to Toni and after class he was very upset.so tell me now because whatever came out your low life mouth cause a broken Toni ."

" look it's none of your business. Whatever I told him is between us and it's going to stay that why."He says getting

"I want to ." I was cut off

" why do you care anyway ?he will never go for you Cheryl.You are not worth anyone time . Your family is full of sicko just like you.That's probably why your brother is dead to end his misery."

My eyes started to water . I guess you can say I lost my cool because the next thing I know. I had attack Jughead in the middle of the cafeteria.

 I had attack Jughead in the middle of the cafeteria

As I push and slap him. I felt strong arms around my waist.pulling me off  Jughead and out the cafeteria.

" I kept screaming let me go."I know I must have look like a crazy person. But he went to far.

When I was out the cafeteria I push whoever was holding me I turn to see Toni.

"Calm down Cheryl please ."
He says so gently. I walk up to him and hug him so tight.it felt so great when he wrap his arms around me I felt so safe .
" Toni can you take me home?" I say want to go home.

"Of course anything you want ." He says still holding me and rubbing my back. Sending a chill down my body.

We slowly pulled apart made eye to eye contact. He move closer to me omg is he going to kiss me .I  whimper I felt his soft lips on my cheeks.

" come on lets go." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulder .As we walk out of school towards my car. " Wow nice car blossoms." He says smiling

"Thanks ." I say giving him my car keys.

" are you sure?" He ask confused

" yes now drive me home stud."I say getting in the car .I gave him directions .

When we pulled up I saw my mother standing in front of the door.

A/N
Sorry that this chapter was boring