𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

+ y/n's pov;

AS I open my eyes, I see Grayson, my gorgeous boyfriend's face, sleeping peacefully.

I pull myself closer to his built body and snuggle further, enjoying the heat radiating of him.

I examine his beautiful features, tracing over them gently with tips of my finger. Running my hand over his structured abdomen, travelling further up his broad chest and shoulders and eventually reaching my favourite.

His face.

I smile to myself, staring in awe. Carrying on, I trace his heart shaped lips, going around his button like nose booping it.

He turns in his sleep, and I stop my actions.

"Why'd you stop" he questions startling me, yet making me weak in the knees from his deep, husky morning voice.

"You're awake?"

"I was awake the whole time, watching you drool" he jokes, turning on his side to face me

"Shut up" I scoff, carefully pulling the comforter off myself

"Nooo" Grayson whines, literally pulling me back in bed.

"It's Saturday, why are you getting up early?" he pouts

"Do you not want chocolate chip pancakes?" I smirk

"I guess we're getting up" he races out of bed quickly, running to the washroom.

Laughing, I make my way to our second washroom and do my morning routine.

[after morning routine]

I walk down to the kitchen; still in nothing but Grayson's shirt, that comes mid-way down my thighs.

I get all the necessities I need and start pouring the batter into the pan.

I put music on the speakers passing time by faster. The music makes me sway my hips to the beat, so I pull the band around my hair off, letting it rest on my shoulders.

Suddenly I feel two large arms wrap around my waist, and instantly recognise Grayson's predominant musk; I inhale and take in his scent.

He starts kissing along my exposed shoulders from his shirt. Going up to my neck he starts nibbling sending shivers along my spine, making the hairs on my skin stand up.

"Gray- s-stop, I'm trying to make these panca-kes" I shakingly breathe from his loving touch.

"Mmm, it doesn't seem like you want me stop" he show's off, tightening his grip on my hips.

I tilt my head back giving him more space but he stops and says

"You're making pancakes so I guess I have stop" he teases, sitting on the stool beside the island.

Huffing, I grab two plates and slam them slightly on top of the counter.

As I open the fridge, I feel his presence behind me, causing me to turn around. Being the short human I am, caused me to be chest level with him.

I look up; gulping a little, seeing his huge figure tower over me.

"Is babygirl mad?" he smirks

I look away and he grabs my chin making me face him. He uses the pads of his thumbs and caresses my cheeks.

Suddenly he swiftly lifts my body of my feet and places me on top of the counter. He crashes his lips on mine, making those sparks I felt from the moment I saw him years ago, still fly through out my body.

"Is my babygirl still mad?" he bites my lip, making it pop back in place

He pulls away and I'm quick to pull him back in, wrapping my legs around his torso, kissing him again.

The kiss gets more intense, but were unfortunately interrupted with the smell of burning pancakes.

He carefully puts me down, and quickly turns off the cooker.

"That's what you get for distracting me" I joke making him laugh.

I sit on the counter, swinging my legs taking a bite of a pancake, letting my taste buds at ease.

He grabs the whipped cream from the fridge, and comes back to me. He stands in between my legs. Surprising me, he grabs the whipped cream and puts it on my cheek and licks it off.

"Eww" I say I laughing, wiping my cheek.

He wraps my legs around him once again and rubs his nose on mine. He places his forehead on my forhead and whispers

"I love you baby, so so much"

"I love you more" I hum.

___

Hi kittygorls! I hope you like this chapter bc I'm low-key proud ;) Comment below what you think. Ilysm

- sibby